Doc Scan HD Pro - Scanner to Scan PDF, Print, Fax, Email, and Upload to Cloud Storages
By IFUNPLAY CO., LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scan all your documents with iPad, even if they are curled.
* Produce a sharp image by our image enhancement technology *
DocScan HD Pro lets you instantly scan multi-pages document and send out when there is no scanner nearby. By having it, you can scan not only documents in sight, but also whiteboards, receipts, business cards, posters, coupons, books ...etc.
It can fast auto-detect document edges from a picture, correct perspective distortion, remove shadows and brighten it up to produce a clear and sharp document, especially useful in a Low-Light environment.
You can draw lines or annotate on the scanned image anytime.
When you have a long list of documents, it is easy to use folders for organizing documents: create, delete, rename, and move documents between folders. You can also use password to protect documents in a folder from unauthorized view.
In-app fax sending is convenient especially when you are out of office or have no fax machine at all.
You can receive a push notification when a fax is sent succesffuly or failed for what reason.
Each PDF file can be accessed directly from iTunes or WiFi file sharing by tapping on the "Generate PDFs" button or the "WiFi file sharing" button in the settings screen. You can also email documents out as PDF or JPEG files.
Other ways to export documents:
- Fax documents to over 100 countries instantly (cost calculated by the number of pages and recipient country and paid via in-app purchase).
- Support upload to iCloud Drive (iOS 8 required).
- Support export to Dropbox.
- Support export to Evernote.
- Support export to Box.
- Support export to OneDrive.
- Support export to Google Drive with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) option.
- Support export to WebDAV Server.
- Print documents via AirPrint.
- Upload documents to Facebook.
- Save documents to Photo Albums.
- "Open In" Other Apps, i.e. iBooks, Kindle, …etc.
- Import JPEG from other apps as image source to crop, perspective correction, and image enhancement.
- Import PDF from other apps as scanned pages.
Both portrait and landscape orientations are supported.
Tip: For best edge detection, please place your documents in high contrast to the background, i.e. put your white paper on a dark table.
Your feedbacks are very important to us.
Please contact DocScan HD Pro customer service at email@example.com for resolving problems before submitting feedback in appstore. Most problems can be solved easily, but we cannot help you solve problems from the comments.
What's New in Version 8.8
1. Fixed an incorrect language bug in the fax country list.
2. Fixed an incorrect image display bug in the landscape mode.
3. Fixed more iOS 8 incompatiblity issues.
I have been using this app for almost the three years that I have my iPad, and have not once needed my trusty ole' CanoScan since then. I have installed it also on my iPhone, and use both versions daily several times. Scanning with DocScan Pro on both devices is easy. Most of the time, the app recognizes the material being scanned and the auto-magical crop suggestion is rather accurate, with only a few little nudges and adjustments needed from time to time. The subsequent options of original/color/BW (with the color saturation slider that pops up touching the left edge) are also excellent, and the storage/organization options as well as the file sharing options are great.
Great scanning app
I have used this app for a couple of weeks and am very happy with it. I am sure the quality of the camera in the iPad helps, but the "scans" are clear and in focus. The middle step that compensates for "tombstoning" (perspective when not shot directly over) will also allow for compensating for curved surfaces like book pages. The application will even allow adding a page to an existing scan! When I needed to copy an oversized certificate, it worked like a charm.
I use this app more than any other. It works perfectly to copy documents, news clippings, magazine articles and on and on. Especially useful when needing to email signed documents as PDF. It completely replaced faxing for me. I highly recommend! Thanks!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 10, 2014
- Version: 8.8
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IFUNPLAY CO., LTD.
- © Copyright 2011 IFUNPLAY CO,. LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fax Pack 1$0.99
- Fax Pack 2$1.99