By Zoho Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Convert a document as an image to pdf using Doc Scanner. Take a photo of a document and let Doc Scanner convert it PDF.
Purchase the scanning engine which lets you take a photo of a document and extract the content as editable text and lets you save it to Zoho Docs in docx format. The scanned image can also be saved to Zoho Docs as an image as well as a PDF document.
The app can extract data from documents in multiple languages. This includes English, Chinese, French, Dutch, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
Pro version :
* Scan documents to extract the text and save it to Zoho Docs.
* Converts image to editable text
* Saves the document in DOCX, PNG and PDF formats
* Integrates with Zoho Docs
* Extracts data from documents in multiple languages - English, Chinese, French, Dutch, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
* Option to crop the image before scanning
* Helpfully highlights areas where the extraction quality is not satisfactory
Note: To achieve best results, take photos in good lighting conditions. Please note that the engine works best with text documents. Documents with images and tables can be scanned and saved as Images or PDF files.
If you have any questions about the app, please emails us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Improved Scanning performance
Minor bugs fixed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 46.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zoho Corporation
- © 2013 Zoho Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Scanning Engine$4.99