Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Doc² HD is a fully featured word processor app, which lets you create and edit Word 97-2010 (.doc & .docx) format files on your iPad. It supports advanced character and paragraph formatting, including tables, images, auto-correction, auto-completion, copy/paste and undo/redo. It also has support for tracked changes.
SUPERIOR WORD PROCESSING
Doc² HD gives you the power of a desktop word processor, right on your iPad. It lets you format documents into multiple columns, drag images around the page as the surrounding text flows around, add footnotes and endnotes. You can also collaborate with other Microsoft Word users with its unrivaled support for tracked changes. Review, add, accept and reject textual changes using the easy to use interface.
As well as working on local files, Doc² HD also gives you access to all of your cloud based files, letting you connect to and access your files from Dropbox, Google Docs, Microsoft SkyDrive and several others.
WORD PROCESSOR FEATURES
• Character formatting, including:
- Text and fill color
- Bold, Italic, Underline
- Font face & Size
• Paragraph formatting including alignment, line spacing, margins, indenting, bullets and numbering
• Support for tables, including table creation
• Support for floating and inline images (inserting from camera roll or pasting from other programs)
• Support for shapes and floating text boxes
• Support for textual tracked changes
• Footnotes, endnotes and comments
• Multi-column formatting
• Supports section breaks, page breaks and column breaks
• View headers and footers
• Ruler bar with ability to set paragraph margins and tab stops
• Searching of text within documents
• Undo and redo, up to 100 undo levels
• Auto-correction and auto-completion are supported
• Spell check
• Copy & Paste, even text and images from other applications
• Revert to a previous version of a file.
• Organize files into folders.
• Email documents as attachments.
• Print files wirelessly
What's New in Version 5.3
Bug and crash fixes
My first impression is not good
Bought this app based on recommendation from a website about how easily it imported and saved Word/Doc formatting into iPad. That was not my experience though!
Document was imported with a bunch of bullet points that were not in the original app. I deleted them, made my edits, and saved the Doc.
When I emailed it to myself and reopened it on a PC there was half the document text highlighted in Bold, and random bullets in front of every sentence again.
The functionality of the app in terms of making changes to a document is goo Not happy that what I saved then reopened were not the same though so really ...what is the point?
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 17, 2013
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Byte Squared
- © Byte Squared Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.