DocAS Lite - PDF Converter, Annotate PDF, Take Notes and Good Reader
By 9 Square LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DocAS lets you take note, sketch your ideas, annotate PDFs, convert other document format to PDF, do presentation, read documents, record your meetings and classes, and share your notes/documents on your iPad, All-in-One.
Featured on 148Apps, AppAdvice, Macworld, PCWorld...
- Highlight features
* Real-time collaboration, you can real-time present or discuss your DocAS documents with your remote attendees.
* Shapes Recognition
Draw and auto-detect, then generate shape intelligently, like: lines, ellipse, star, polygons...
* Ruler Locator
When moving or editing shape, picture, text... object, the ruler can help locate the more accurate locations.
* Build-in PDF converter
Convert MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, iWorks document, web page, RTF, Text ... formats to PDF, then you can annotate it.
* Capture from Web
Build-in Browser, Snap current web page and convert it to PDF
- Document reader and file manager
- Autosync your notes and documents to Dropbox
* Access your documents from any sources: Mac/PC Desktop (Wi-Fi), Dropbox, Box, Google_Drive, Email, FTP, WebDAV, build-in browser, other Apps and more.
* Built-in viewer supports reading PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork files (Numbers, Pages, Keynote), RTF, Text, photos…
* Merge, Clone, Move, Sort, Export , Rename your documents
* Powerful file manager with sub-folder support
* Password protect for your document and folder
* Trash bin support – double-protect your document
* Documents downloading indicator and new document indicator
- Annotate PDFs
* Highlight text with different colors to emphasize your important sentences
* Fill and Sign your PDF forms with beautiful handwriting ink
* Add text notes and picture in your PDF
* Add Bookmark
* Reorganize your PDF page
* Insert new page in your PDF
* Add comments on your PDF
* Sign your email attachment with opening your PDF from Mail App
* Text search in PDF
* Audio memo and stick note for PDF
* URL link in PDF
* Rotate PDF page
- Note Taker
* Create PDF notes document
* Equipped with the best handwriting engine for smooth, efficient drawing with great pen strokes and amazing ink, it will show surprised writing experience to you as actual pen and paper writing
* Simple and clean close-up handwriting input
* Advanced Text note with font,size, bold, italic and alignment support
* Shape(Line, Arrow, Circle and Rectangle)
* Eraser( Basic, Object Eraser and Erase all )
* Insert picture/photos from Photo Library or Camera
* 17 different paper styles are provided
* Wrist Guard(Palm rest) is supported
* Copy/paste and reorganize the pages
* PDF export
* Stick Notes and audio memo
* Generate customized paper template
- Audio Recording
* Multiple audio memo is supported
* Insert audio note anywhere in page
* Move the audio note location along with your annotation
* Full screen presentation mode
* Airplay , VGA and HDMI output
- Share your notes and documents
* Email your note and document to any other person
* Upload your note and document to Box, Dropbox, Google_Drive, FTP, WebDAV, or other Apps
* Print your note and document via Airprint
- Data Backup&Restore
* WIFI channel
* iTunes File Sharing
- Fully support iOS 6
Welcome any questions, suggestions and complains, we will provide our best support and more features in our coming free upgrade release.
Our email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.5.1
Removed build-in browser
This program was recommended to me by tech advisors and faculty colleagues at my university. I downloaded the Lite version on my iPad Pro. When attempting to connect to my university Box account, it crashed (but my Box App works fine by itself). When accidentally opening a new dcoument, you cannot leave it unless you save it. Once you leave it, I cannot find any way to delete it, there is a Trash tab, but no dragging or tapping or multi-tapping or menu-exploration has led me to a way to delete a document. After a while, because I kept getting annoying pop-ups recommending that I buy the $6.99 upgrade, I relented. I spend the money, but all the problems remain. I also thought that the $6.99 “upgrade” would get me DocAS (without the “Lite”) but that was not the case. Given how strongly recommended this app was by professionals at my work, I can only guess that this might be related to using an iPad Pro, maybe.
A Few Issues but I Still Love It
I've used this program to take notes during class for the last three years of Graduate School. I absolutely love it! The few issues I've encountered is not being able to save the different highlighter colors I like to use. There are many ugly colors already programmed into the app but you can only select 1 unique color at a time. If you want to switch to another unique color, there is not a way to save the last unique color you liked/were using. I would love to see that fixed
Great for proofreading files
I use this to look over pdf files to proof for errors. I haven't tried to view more than four at a time as some students mentioned. But for my purposes, the ability to highlight, add text boxed, and draw in "pen" have been very useful. And I can change the color to mark in red so it stands out. Can email the edited document to others.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 6.5.1
- Size: 30.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: 9 Square LLC
- © 2014, 9 Square LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade$6.99