DocbookMD is a HIPAA-secure messaging application for healthcare providers who are members of an organization or medical society that has contracted with Scrypt, Inc. Learn more at www.docbookmd.com
• Send and receive HIPAA-secure messages and images, including X-rays, EKGs instantly
• Invite nurses, PAs, and other office staff to join you on DocbookMD
• Attach images straight from your device’s camera – images are not stored on your device
• Message priority settings alert users when a communication is urgent
• Ringback notifications inform the sender when their message has not been read
• Easily integrate with laboratories (e.g. radiology, pathology), EHRs and call centers
• PIN lock with optional Touch ID secures the application
• 256-bit SSL encryption, 2048-bit private keys, and AES multi-layered encryption for all documents and data, both at rest and in transit
• SOC2 HITRUST CSF Certification, SSAE16/SAS70 Type II certified data centers
• Identity verification required to activate an account using advanced user authentication (NIST level 2 equivalent)
• Business Associate Agreements signed with every customer
DocbookMD provides HIPAA secure communication on top of a rich user directory, enabling the medical community to collaborate quickly and confidently. Thousands of customers across the United States rely on DocbookMD every day to streamline and improve patient care. DocbookMD is partnered with medical societies in 42 states and 200 counties. Learn more at www.docbookmd.com
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Recommended and Easy
Five stars. The organization has been making great updates. Love the cleaner “conversation view”, faster loading, and overall improvements. Not only is feedback elicited, it is incorporated.
I've had to restart the program several times to enter my password because it just isn't registering my entry. Then I get my text entered and i have to push send several times and it takes forever to finally send the message. It's been very slow since update.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. It sounds like your issue can be resolved by updating your device to the latest version of iOS and confirming that DocbookMD is updated. If this does not resolve your issue, please call our Support team at (888) 447-3707 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Such a time saver. I can message my nurses, other providers all in a HIPPA compliant format
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.