By Marian Raafat
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
- Tired of Tracking your Mouse, Trackpad, keyboard battery percentage? Get them now at glance!
- Dock Battery is a small little live App on your dock that could help you to keep track of your Apple Magic Mouse, Trackpad and Keyboard's lifetime.
- Enable/Disable show status bar reading option from the Preferences.
••••••••••• Important ••••••••••••
• Apple Magic Mouse 1 & 2
• Apple Magic Trackpad
• Apple Magic Keyboard
What's New in Version 1.4
• Magic Trackpad 2 support.
It worked then it didn't
I installed the app after purchasing and it appeared to function. Wen I tried to change kayboards it was paired witrh the app stopped working. I unintalled the app and reinstalled to no avail. Still doesn’t work after several attepts to reinstall. I contacted the apps tech support and was promptly told my ticket was “pending”. It has been pending with no updates for three weeks. No further contact from tech support.
If it works it’s a nice app. When it doesn’t work it’s a waste of money.
Mouse Keyboard Trackpad
I just purchased this software and my initial impression is that it’s a “great tool”. I can now tell at a glance the charge level of the battery in my mouse and will only be able to blame the operator for going blind if it runs out of juice.
Works as advertised.
The app worked as advertised immediately upon installation. It’s sad, however, that I had to pay $1.99 for a feature that should really be part of OS X. Bravo Marian Raafat.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 22, 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Marian Raafat
- Copyright © 2016 Mighty Appy - Marian Raafat. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor