By Raj Kumar Shaw
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Dock Clock is a live clock displaying your current local time,day and date on the dock.
Click on the icon and a bigger display we appear that can be placed anywhere on your screen.
* live clock and day and date displayed on the dock
* larger day, date and month display when you click the icon
* clock shows also on the status bar
* adjustable size of clock and date display
* clock and date displayed can be moved easily out of the way
* additional calendar option controlled from the status bar
This is another example of ilifetouch building an app that will make your life easier one day at a time. Enjoy
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Nice Clock to have on my Desktop
in my office, there is no clock on the walls, so this Dock Clock really helps me to keep on schedule and on task. i may use my system clock on the top left corner of the screen to find the time, but i find it is more helpful to have a nice and big or adjustable Clock on my Desktop! Thankyou
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 10, 2016
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Raj Kumar Shaw
- © 2011 US copyright iLifeTouch
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor