By Raj Kumar Shaw
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Dock Clock is a live clock displaying your current local time,day and date on the dock.
Click on the icon and a bigger display we appear that can be placed anywhere on your screen.
* live clock and day and date displayed on the dock
* larger day, date and month display when you click the icon
* clock shows also on the status bar
* adjustable size of clock and date display
* clock and date displayed can be moved easily out of the way
* additional calendar option controlled from the status bar
This is another example of ilifetouch building an app that will make your life easier one day at a time. Enjoy
What's New in Version 2.3.0
Would be great if you had some more digital clocks with the date integrated onto them so that I don’t have to have the calendar and the clock on my desktop as 2 separate items. Takes up a bit of room. The current analog clocks with the date are hard to read because the hands move over the dates.
Other than that (and maybe adding some other new analog clock faces!), pretty happy with the App. Works really well and does what it says!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 22, 2014
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Raj Kumar Shaw
- © 2011 US copyright iLifeTouch
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor