By Raj Kumar Shaw
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Dock Clock is a live clock displaying your current local time,day and date on the dock.
Click on the icon and a bigger display we appear that can be placed anywhere on your screen.
* live clock and day and date displayed on the dock
* larger day, date and month display when you click the icon
* clock shows also on the status bar
* adjustable size of clock and date display
* clock and date displayed can be moved easily out of the way
* additional calendar option controlled from the status bar
This is another example of ilifetouch building an app that will make your life easier one day at a time. Enjoy
What's New in Version 2.2
Updates on Clocks, Fixed bugs.. and improved app...
Nice design, but no time
The clock displays nicely on the desktop, with various options for display type. However, running on Mavericks 10.9.1, the clock stops, loses time, like it wasn’t wound up. The system time displays properly on the Menu Bar, the clock shows a different time, behind the real time
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 09, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Raj Kumar Shaw
- © 2011 US copyright iLifeTouch
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor