Life’s better boating! Spend more time boating, less time booking . Dockwa is the best way to reserve slips or moorings at marinas, yacht clubs, and boatyards all over the country.
Discover new marinas, view marina amenities and photos, and request and manage marina reservations right from your iPhone or iPad. There are no additional costs to boaters who use Dockwa – all marina prices and policies on the Dockwa platform reflect those set by the marina for all reservations. Say goodbye to webforms, phone tag, and uncertainty about your itinerary. Download Dockwa today and experience the future of boating!
More about why Dockwa is awesome:
• Reserve slips and moorings at hundreds of marinas and yacht clubs throughout the East Coast, the Bahamas, Caribbean, Great Lakes and West Coast, with new locations coming aboard daily.
• Dockwa is FREE for boaters: Free app, free account, no booking fees, and no price mark-up.
• Add your boat (or multiple boats) and credit card to your Dockwa account so you never need cash on hand. With Dockwa your information is encrypted, and you can say goodbye to reciting your boat specs or payment information over the phone of VHF!
• Submit your reservation request through Dockwa for faster confirmation directly from the marina staff, with no middleman. Talk about smooth sailing.
• Compare rates, amenities, and services, and get quotes in-app, and reserve last-minute or months in advance.
• See marina reviews and recommendations from your fellow boaters
For Marinas, Yacht Clubs and Boatyards:
• Join the future of boating: Dockwa provides back-end marina management software at no cost. Schedule your demo today at dockwa.com/signup
• Enable new and existing customers to quickly reserve your transient slips and moorings without manual entry or phone
• Hands-down the best technology in the industry, with new features
Questions? Comments? Glowing praise? Hit us up: email@example.com
Download the Dockwa app now!
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/Dockwa
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/getdockwa
Follor us on Instagram: instagram.com/dockwa
Explore Dockwa: https://dockwa.com
Welcome to Dockwa 4.0, the Third Anniversary Edition of Dockwa!
Dockwa has been totally redesigned from the ground up with a totally new visual language to be clean, simple, and trustworthy.
- Now your Trips will show up in reverse chronological order, meaning less scrolling to see your most recent trips!
- Now you can change your space type right from the calendar while checking your dates!
- A new and improved booking flow will get you on the water faster than before.
- New Marina profile pages to surface the information you need most, including a new image gallery to view beautiful Marinas.com photos of marinas.
- New Profile to make managing your information easier than ever, all from one page.
- New Reservation page to make viewing and managing your reservations easy and fast.
- GDPR support for all!
- New, livelier splash screen!
- Fixes an issue where viewing a marina from a Trip might not display all marina information.
- Improves the loading of your Trips to make it faster and more reliable.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the app to crash with certain calendar configurations.
- Fixes a bug where ratings might not show up for certain marinas.
- Various bugs have been fixed!
Psst… Dockwa helps you spend less time booking, more time boating. If you love the app, take a second to leave a review in the app store!
Ratings and Reviews
Nantucket Boat Basin
We were not pleased with this experience. By far the most we have spent for a berth at a marina and felt that it was a push you in and push you out machine. We arrived and were made to hold in the channel for over 45 minutes while staff handled other boats only to learn when we arrived that the marina was understaffed. I ended up loosing my bow thruster for the docking procedure due to using it so long in the wind in the channel. Then when we asked to delay our departure by an hour or two were made to feel like this was a major ask. I was told that they had a reservation for our berth. We left to take a mooring right in front of the dock that we had and saw that no one ever used it when we left. We left with a very bad taste in our mouth.
Over complicating a phone call
This app does nothing to make the reservation process easier, by using this app they have added a step. This product serves the app developer not the customer. If the marinas did not insist on using it I would delete it and never look back. Gone are the days of talking to the Dock master and knowing you have a slip, knowing you can get your boat in the marina, knowing that you don’t have to wait 24 hrs to have a confirmation. It’s too bad because it has also made the marina less likely to pick up the phone and talk to the clients who pay a premium for dock space. Total garbage and bad for the marine industry.
More features, talk right to marina staff
I love the ability to filter by an entity, store my boat and cc info so I don’t have to keep repeating it, and I love that this works at so many marinas. Mom & pop, municipal, as well as Suntex, Brewer, SafeHarbor, etc. LOVE the ability to chat with staff rather than play phone-tag or have to search through emails to find our last communication. All in one place. Really great.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.