DocReviewPad - Review and Produce Documents
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize and review all your documents quickly and efficiently, create production sets, and Bates stamp all your documents with the best document review app on the App Store: DocReviewPad! LIT SOFTWARE has set the bar as the best developer of apps for litigation, garnering awards industry-wide for innovation and ease of implementation. Our apps have been featured by Apple, and are loved by lawyers.
DocReviewPad is a full-featured document review tool created for iPad. DocReviewPad makes it easy to import documents; assign custom Bates numbers; add multiple sticky notes to each page; assign tags and issue codes; annotate documents with highlight, pen, and redact tools; search for text within documents; and much more. Then create beautiful organized reports with all your review information. Don’t spend thousands of dollars on complex desktop software and hardware when you can have an iPad app that’s powerful, easier to use, and a fraction of the price.
Watch our videos on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/litsoftware
(Please also check out TrialPad and TranscriptPad, our award-winning iPad apps that offer solutions for trial presentation, and the ability to review, annotate, and create reports on deposition or trial transcripts.)
• QUICK FEATURE SUMMARY •
• The only full featured professional mobile document review tool.
• Apply customized Bates numbers to hundreds of thousands of pages, quickly and easily.
• Rapidly review documents using intuitive swipe gestures.
• Mark documents with built-in tags for Confidential, Privileged, Relevant, or Responsive.
• Organize evidence with fully customizable Issue Codes.
• Highlight, annotate, redact, and zoom in on documents
• Add multiple notes to each page.
• Create beautiful reports that include Bates ranges, notes, and issue codes assigned.
• Search for a Bates number, file name, or text within one document, a folder of documents, or the whole case.
• All the important tools found in a desktop document review program.
• Export a document production set, omitting confidential and/or privileged documents.
• Easily create separate case and witness folders.
• File formats supported: Adobe Acrobat PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF, Multi-Page TIF, and TXT.
• Export your documents, with all Issue Codes organized as Key Doc folders into TrialPad.
• EASILY ORGANIZE AND PRODUCE EVIDENCE •
Easily import multiple files at once, via Box, Citrix ShareFile, Dropbox, WebDAV, or directly connected to your computer using iTunes. Also import documents from email or other iPad apps. Then simply swipe to review documents!
Create custom Issue Codes and assign them to documents, then when you export to TrialPad each Issue Code becomes a Key Doc folder containing the documents.
Proudly designed, coded, and supported in the United States.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Addressed an issue in the document list where the Edit menu could get clipped if the device is in portrait orientation.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 31, 2017
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 47.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Saurian Communications, Inc.
- © 2010-2017 LIT SOFTWARE, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.