This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Organize and review all your documents quickly and efficiently, create production sets, and Bates stamp all your documents with the best document review app on the App Store: DocReviewPad! LIT SOFTWARE has set the bar as the best developer of apps for litigation, garnering awards industry-wide for innovation and ease of implementation. Our apps have been featured by Apple, and are loved by lawyers.
DocReviewPad is a full-featured document review tool created for iPad. DocReviewPad makes it easy to import documents; assign custom Bates numbers; add multiple sticky notes to each page; assign tags and issue codes; annotate documents with highlight, pen, and redact tools; search for text within documents; and much more. Then create beautiful organized reports with all your review information. Don’t spend thousands of dollars on complex desktop software and hardware when you can have an iPad app that’s powerful, easier to use, and a fraction of the price.
Watch our videos on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/litsoftware
(Please also check out TrialPad and TranscriptPad, our award-winning iPad apps that offer solutions for trial presentation, and the ability to review, annotate, and create reports on deposition or trial transcripts.)
• QUICK FEATURE SUMMARY •
• The only full featured professional mobile document review tool.
• Apply customized Bates numbers to hundreds of thousands of pages, quickly and easily.
• Rapidly review documents using intuitive swipe gestures.
• Mark documents with built-in tags for Confidential, Privileged, Relevant, or Responsive.
• Organize evidence with fully customizable Issue Codes.
• Highlight, annotate, redact, and zoom in on documents
• Add multiple notes to each page.
• Create beautiful reports that include Bates ranges, notes, and issue codes assigned.
• Search for a Bates number, file name, or text within one document, a folder of documents, or the whole case.
• All the important tools found in a desktop document review program.
• Export a document production set, omitting confidential and/or privileged documents.
• Easily create separate case and witness folders.
• File formats supported: Adobe Acrobat PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF, Multi-Page TIF, and TXT.
• Export your documents, with all Issue Codes organized as Key Doc folders into TrialPad.
• EASILY ORGANIZE AND PRODUCE EVIDENCE •
Easily import multiple files at once, via Box, Citrix ShareFile, Dropbox, WebDAV, or directly connected to your computer using iTunes. Also import documents from email or other iPad apps. Then simply swipe to review documents!
Create custom Issue Codes and assign them to documents, then when you export to TrialPad each Issue Code becomes a Key Doc folder containing the documents.
Proudly designed, coded, and supported in the United States.
What's New in Version 1.5.9
==== NEW ====
* Additional iOS 11 compatibility.
* New updated DocReviewPad User Guide in PDF format with hyperlinked table of contents (go to Help > User Guide).
* Added News button for important communications.
==== IMPROVED ====
* Sorting of pages by name then page number when exported to TrialPad.
* Removed built in screen recording feature since iOS 11 has Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls > Screen Recording.
* Various settings and user interface improvements.
* Position of Bates numbers for Confidential documents.
* Feedback for new files to import.
==== FIXED ====
* Issue with some PDF files not rendering correctly in the Preview window on certain iPad Pro devices.
* Issue with crash when pressing Select and Deselect buttons during an Export or creating a Report.
* Annotation button option staying on after selecting option.
==== CONTACT ====
* Visit www.litsoftware.com to learn more.
* Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 1.5.9
- Size: 104 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Saurian Communications, Inc.
- © 2010-2017 LIT SOFTWARE, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.