Organize and review all your documents quickly and efficiently, create production sets, and Bates stamp all your documents with the best document review app on the App Store: DocReviewPad! LIT SOFTWARE has set the bar for developing the best in litigation apps, garnering awards for innovation and ease of use. Our apps been featured by Apple, and are loved by lawyers.
DocReviewPad is a full-featured document review tool created for iPad. DocReviewPad makes it easy to import documents; assign custom Bates numbers; add virtual sticky notes to each page; assign tags and issue codes; annotate documents with highlight, pen, and redact tools; search for text within documents; and much more. Then create beautiful organized reports with all your review information. Don’t spend thousands of dollars on complex desktop software and hardware when you can have an iPad app that’s just as powerful, far easier to use, and a fraction of the price.
Watch our videos: https://www.litsoftware.com/videos/
Read published news and reviews: https://www.litsoftware.com/inthenews/
• QUICK FEATURE SUMMARY •
• The only full featured professional mobile document review tool
• Apply customized Bates numbers to hundreds of thousands of pages, quickly and easily
• Rapidly review documents using intuitive swipe gestures
• Mark documents with built-in tags for confidential, privileged, relevant, or responsive
• Organize evidence with your own case-specific customizable and color-coded issue codes
• Highlight, annotate, redact, and zoom in on documents
• Add multiple virtual sticky notes to each page
• Create beautiful reports that include Bates ranges, notes, tags, and issue codes assigned to each page or document
• Search for a Bates number, file name, or text within one document, a folder of documents, or the whole case
• All the important tools found in a desktop document review program
• Export a document production set, omitting confidential and/or privileged documents
• Easily create separate case and witness folders
• File formats supported: PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF, Multi-Page TIF, and TXT
• Bonus: Export your documents to TrialPad, with all Issue Codes organized into Key Doc folders
• EASILY ORGANIZE AND PRODUCE EVIDENCE •
Easily import multiple files from Box, Citrix ShareFile, Dropbox, WebDAV, or directly connected to your computer using iTunes File Sharing. Also import documents from email or other iPad apps. Then simply start swiping to review documents!
Create custom issue codes and assign them to individual pages or entire documents, then when you export to TrialPad each issue code becomes a Key Doc folder containing the documents.
• CONTACT US •
Designed, coded, and supported in the United States
Updated for full iOS 12 support.
Added Case Folder migration option for compatibility with next generation of app.
Various minor fixes and improvements.
Fixed and issue where only visible rows were exported from "Tags / Issue Codes” tab.
Ratings and Reviews
Missing support for Microsoft Office documents
This app is a bit misleading in that it does not organize “all” your documents. If you are an attorney who uses Word documents, you’re out of luck—none of my word documents are able to sync. I instead opted for Goodreader (totally free) which has support for my entire network of documents.
Developer Response ,
Hi Jeffrey, Thanks for your feedback. Our app description says that DocReviewPad supports the most common file types for documents and photos used in litigation review: Adobe Acrobat (PDF), single-page and multi-page Tagged Image File Format (TIF), Joint Photography Experts Group (JPG), Portable Network Graphics (PNG), Text Format (TXT). We do use the word “all” when we’re referring to these documents, so maybe we should clarify that. GoodReader, although not free, refers to itself as a “PDF Annotator and File Manager” and is an excellent app at performing certain tasks. However it cannot do specific litigation tasks that DocReviewPad was developed to do, like assigning Bates numbers, assigning Issue Codes to pages or documents, creating Production Sets with detailed reports, etc. We consider all feedback from customers to help improve our apps and will consider your comments during our development roadmap meeting.
This app continually crashes and fails to import a full set of pages over 150. Disappointed. Needs updates.
Developer Response ,
Hi Kerrie, We’re still working with you through email@example.com. You said you were able to import an 8,000 page document without any issues, but a small 10 page document is giving you a problem. We believe it’s an issue with that particular 10 page document so please reach back out to us with answers to our inquiries.
App is essentially useless if you are working with a large document production. Repeated crashes, hang ups, and cumbersome interface. Might be ok for a small case use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.