Doc Scan - PDF document scanner
By IFUNPLAY CO., LTD.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Scan documents to produce sharp images, draw lines, enter texts, fill forms, and sign.
Share as PDF / JPEG by email, WiFi file sharing, cloud storages, webdav, and fax.
DocScan lets you instantly scan multi-pages document and send out when there is no scanner nearby. By having it, you can scan not only documents in sight, but also whiteboards, receipts, business cards, posters, coupons, books ...etc.
It can fast auto-detect document edges from a picture, correct perspective distortion, remove shadows and brighten it up to produce a clear and sharp document, especially useful in a Low-Light environment.
You can enter texts to fill forms, draw lines, annotate, or sign on the scanned image anytime.
When you have a long list of documents, it is easy to search documents by name and use folders for organizing documents: create, delete, rename, and move documents between folders. You can also use password to protect documents in a folder from unauthorized view.
In-app fax sending is convenient especially when you are out of office or have no fax machine at all.
You can receive a push notification when a fax is sent succesffuly or failed for what reason.
Each PDF file can be accessed directly from iTunes or WiFi file sharing by tapping on the "Generate PDFs" button or the "WiFi file sharing" button in the settings screen. You can also email documents out as PDF or JPEG files.
Other ways to export documents:
- Fax documents to over 100 countries instantly (cost calculated by the number of pages and recipient country and paid via in-app purchase).
- Print documents via AirPrint.
- Save documents to Photo Albums.
- "Open In" Other Apps, i.e. iBooks, Kindle, …etc.
More options to export documents in Pro version:
- Support upload to iCloud Drive.
- Support export to Dropbox.
- Support export to Evernote.
- Support export to Box.
- Support export to OneDrive.
- Support export to Google Drive with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) option.
- Support export to WebDAV Server.
- Import JPEG from other apps as image source to crop, perspective correction, and image enhancement.
- Import PDF from other apps as scanned pages.
Tip: For best edge detection, please place your documents in high contrast to the background, i.e. put your white paper on a dark table.
Your feedbacks are very important to us.
Please contact DocScan customer service at email@example.com for resolving problems before submitting feedback in appstore. Most problems can be solved easily, but we cannot help you solve problems from the comments.
What's New in Version 10.4
1. Add a flashlight switch in the camera screen.
2. Update the user guide.
3. Fix bugs in the text editing.
I love the app! Have told my wife and kids to get it and it's been a big help to all of us. Only wish is to figure out how to take pictures of multiple pages and "batch" them together but overall very solid. Highly recommend.
So easy and works well!
The app "finds" your document and crops the edges. Can save it as a .jpg or .pdf, which is so convenient for school. Love it and wouldn't change a thing.
Transportation & Logistics
This App works perfectly getting me through the day-to-day demands of communicating with customers and clients! We've never had an issue!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 03, 2017
- Version: 10.4
- Size: 52.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IFUNPLAY CO., LTD.
- © 2011 IFUNPLAY CO,. LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fax Pack 1$0.99
- Upgrade to DocScan Pro$3.99
- Fax Pack 2$1.99
- Fax Pack 3$2.99
- Medium Tip$2.99
- Fax Pack 5$4.99
- Small Tip$0.99
- Fax Pack 4$3.99
- Large Tip$9.99