By Haave Oy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Over 1.500.000 Times Downloaded! **
** The Original Scanner App **
** Featured On App Store TV Spots! **
“With DocScanner, you can turn any document into a PDF by simply snapping a photo. The ability to scan anywhere, any time may fundamentally change your relationship to scraps of paper. Of the major scanning apps, DocScanner’s image quality is a cut above the rest.”
-THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
++ Digitize Your Paper Documents Because You Will Be Super Productive When They Are Always Available.
Scan your paper documents into digital reality with a single tap! Just point your camera to a document and scan. DocScanner is the simplest tool available to digitize your paper documents.
++ Get It Right With The First Shot!
The new, magical viewfinder of DocScanner gives you instant, real time feedback on scan quality. This ensures that you’ll always get a successful scan with the first shot.
++ Super Slick Operation.
DocScanner has an ultra smooth, full screen user interface with exceptional usability. The super slick operation of DocScanner makes you want to use it for all your scanning needs.
++ Well integrated with Apple.
Make the best use of your Apple products. DocScanner is compatible with all iOS based devices and supports iCloud. Have your DocScanner documents available on all your Apple devices.
++ Crystal Clear Results To Evernote With One Tap.
DocScanner is the best way to archive paper documents into Evernote. DocScanner automatically recognizes and categorizes the scanned document by type - a paper sheet, receipt, business card, whiteboard etc. Evernote is the best way to find your documents whenever you need them.
++ DocScanner comes fully packed with genuinely useful features.
Save your scanned documents automatically under organized categories - and find them as easily. Type in an email address to send a scanned document. Print your documents via Wi-Fi with any AirPrint compatible printer. Use HP network attached flatbed scanners as an external document source. The driver for HP scanners is available as an In-App Purchase.
++ Scan Everything With DocScanner!
Scan any document, business card, receipt, magazine, book, or a whiteboard with DocScanner.
* All-new, magical viewfinder that gives real time feedback on scan quality - Get a successful scan on first shot.
* Fully automated point & scan operation - No manual post-processing needed.
* Ultra smooth user interface - Let the super slick operation of DocScanner 6 surprise you every time you use it.
* Amazing crystal clear scan quality - Enjoy a flatbed equal scan quality on your iPhone/iPad.
* Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - Search your scanned documents using keywords.
* iCloud support - Have your scanned documents available on all your Apple devices.
* Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and WebDAV support - Be more efficient, have your scanned documents stored in the cloud the moment you scan them.
* Support for gestures - Zoom and rotate the documents by using smooth two finger gestures.
* AirPrint support - Print your DocScanner documents instantly with any AirPrint compatible printer via Wi-Fi.
* External scanner support - Import scanned documents from Hewlett-Packard (HP) network attached flatbed scanners into DocScanner. Driver available as an In-App Purchase.
FACEBOOK - Become a fan of DocScanner on Facebook
TWITTER - Follow DocScanner on Twitter
YOUTUBE - Check out DocScanner Youtube channel for info & tutorials
HOMEPAGE - Visit DocScanner homepage
CONTACT - Contact us at
What's New in Version 8.1
- Localization problems fixed
- Crash fixes
- Small UI fixes
Scanner works o.k. But the program crashed and I lost 2 years of data despite the fact that it was supposed to be backed up in the cloud. Multiple inquiries to the company went unanswered. Don't buy if you need reliability in keeping the images you've scanned.
Your product was not properly tested and crashes persistently. Can't believe I paid for this!
Most recent update of March 2015 is quite buggy and crash prone.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 17, 2015
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Haave Oy
- © 2009-2015 Haave Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Network Scanner$3.99