Securely share your health data and connected device data with your family or caregivers.
For Caregivers and concerned loved ones:
Did Dad walk today? Did Mom take her blood glucose measurement? Doctella helps you stay on top of your family’s safety and health.
Download the Doctella app on your loved one’s iPhone. The app will allow you to securely share your loved one’s Apple Health data with yourself and other caregivers. Buy your loved ones a bluetooth connected scale, Apple Watch, blood pressure monitor, or any other type of device that will pair with your iPhone, and see their data on your phone immediately. See graph trends, get insights into their health and activity level and more.
Viewing health data of one person is free for now. For viewing the health data of each additional person, Doctella offers an auto-renewing in-app subscription.
* Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
* Subscriptions are $1.99 USD per month per additional user or $14.99 USD per year per additional year.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
For Individual Users: See all of your health data in one place, trends over time and get others involved in your care.
For Healthcare Professionals: Doctella is the most economical and feature-rich cloud-based Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) solution that includes patient engagement & education.
Doctella helps consumers, patients, and health systems improve health outcomes, improve quality of care and reduce costs. Today, millions of patients measure their weight, steps, heart rate, blood pressure and other outcomes using personal devices. Doctella continuously monitors and uses enterprise-grade, HIPAA compliant security to securely shares any health data stored in the Health App. Doctella can simultaneously compare health data with clinically prescribed thresholds and alert the patient if any threshold is crossed. Patients are then prompted to self-report symptoms and receive automated feedback prescribed by their doctor. The system can send notifications to the care team as prescribed. Doctella is being used today by health systems and providers to achieve the following goals:
* Improve outcomes.
* Decrease readmission rates.
* Increase staff and patient satisfaction
* Increase patient compliance, adherence, etc.
* Decrease complications with early intervention and the ability to manage comorbidities with customized pathways.
* Improve staff efficiency and save time.
* Empower family caregivers.
Doctella’s RPM solution offers the following features:
* Automatically captures data from hundreds of consumer wearables.
* Supports data from medical grade devices via cloud, APIs.
* Offers Apple CareKit UI/UX for the superior patient experience.
* Continuously monitors patients with clinically prescribe thresholds and delivers digital interventions.
* EMR integration via Epic App Orchard, SMART on FHIR or standalone.
* HIPAA compliant patient-centered security manages liability around sharing data with family caregivers and consent.
* Detailed auditable time recording for billing and compliance.
* Complete turnkey solution.
* Hundreds of CareProgram templates.
- UX improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is life changing
This app is the next step in medicine. Being able to check on my loved one’s recovery everyday is such a relief! And since multiple people can all be involved as part of his care team, it saves us from the stress of needing to delegate tasks. We don’t remember the last time he took his medication, we can log it in the app and set reminders for the team of when he needs to take his next pill.
My son follows my progress
Wonderful way to log my blood pressure, glucose and activity and share with my family and doctor
This application has greatly benefited my parents by allowing them to have a better understanding of their health concerns and allowing them more focused and direct interaction with their doctors. It allows them to feel involved throughout the process. In addition it has helped me understand what patients would want to know and to make sure I have covered all topics and questions in regards to their needs.
- Patient Doctor Technologies, Inc.
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Patient Doctor Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly User 6 $14.99
- Monthly User 6 $1.99
- Monthly User 7 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.