DocuDriven’s DDSend provides the ability for individuals in the field to capture their receipts, records, or even generate a PO and quickly submit it, with the appropriate index fields, back to the office. You create your own list of document types and fields to capture.
DocuDriven DDSend provides the following mobile document capture features:
• Capture an image/document using the phone’s camera
• Multi-page capture capability in one document type
• Entry of index values to send with image/document
• Local phone configuration for default field values
• Generates a unique ID for an index (ex: PO number generation)
• Central configuration for an organization for document types and where to send them
• Resizing of large image files before sending
• Customized document capture capability
• Queued sending of files when there is no internet connection
• Local viewing of status log about sent files
• Central organization reporting of sent files
• Enterprise level configuration and application support
• Works with multiple document management systems or other line of business applications with API interfaces.
DocuDriven DDSend solves problems:
• It simplifies field personnel’s efforts
• Gives organizations immediate knowledge of all field documents and data
• Provides timely financial visibility
• Keeps documents secure
• Reduces data entry
• Let’s you customize documents and data
- Added the ability to save locally and send a failed sent item
- Image optimization
- Use previous configuration if without internet access
- Other enhancements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.