THE BEST DOCUMENT EDITING AND OFFICE MANAGEMENT SUITE FOR IPHONE AND IPAD.
+ Create and Edit Rich Text Documents on your iPhone or iPad.
+ Work on your docuemnts even when not connected to the internet.
+ Convert your documents to PDF,
+ Send documents as EMAIL ATTACHMENTS
+ Transfer to/from your PC or Mac through USB
+ Synch your documents with Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft Sky Drive or FTP.
+ View Word & Excel files(Office 2007/2008/2010)
+ VIEW PowerPoint, PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF, and more!
+ Open & Edit files created through this app from any 3rd party app that supports the “Open In” feature
+ Create or Download Docuemnts from anywhere and carry it with you wherever you go
FREE CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
• Customer support available through email, free of cost.
• Just send your questions to email@example.com
Document Editor Features:
• View/Edit/Create Rich TExt Documents
• Fonts, Styles,Font Sizes
• Bold, italic, Underline, Strike out
• Text Color, Background Color selection
• Text Alignment
• Import Pictures from your Photo Library and paste in teh docuemnts
• Take Pictures from Camera and insert in the document
• Various bullet styles/formatting
• InTact Technology retains original document formatting of edited files
• Auto bullets/numbers
• Easy Copy and Paste
PDF Annotation Features:
• Draw sketches in your PDF documents.
• Write hand-written notes or comments or highlight text in your PDF documents.
• Fill out PDF Forms and send through email.
• Sign & Send Documents - Receive documents through email, sign them using this app and send back through email. This feature is useful when someone sends you a document to sign. You don't need to print the document, sign it and then scan and email. Using this app you can sign & send documents instantly. Saves time and money.
PDF To Go VIEWING Features:
• Thumbnail, Fit to Screen, Fit to Width, Actual Size & full screen views
• Go to/rotate page
• Multiple Bookmarks
• Printing to AirPrint Printers through wirelessly
• Email Attachments
• Send Documents as Email Attachments
• Open Files that comes to your email as attachment
• Google Drive
• Microsoft Sky Drive
FOLDERS & SUB-FOLDERS
• Create Folders & Sub-folders
• Delete, Rename files
• Drag and Drop files to Move them across folders
APPLE TV and EXTERNAL MONITOR SUPPORT
• Connect to Apple TV or external monitor (setup required)
• Make impressive presentations using this app from your iPhone or iPad
• Enjoy reading on large external monitors or Apple TV
• Smooth User Interface
• Drag & Drop Files
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .xls files via Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Created files can be opened in Microsoft Word, Apple TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice, Browser & all leading office suites.
• Create, View & Manage Photos and Documents
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Professional Look & Feel optimized for iPhone and iPad screen sizes
• Free updates
• Lightweight office work on the go
• Backup of documents
• Quick access to Docuemnts, Spread sheets, Presentations, notes and memos
• word processing
• Pocket Spreadsheet
• Pcket Presentation
Optimized for iOS 7
Ratings and Reviews
A Great Tool for Mobile Documentation
I came across Document Maker during one of my random app browsings. It seemed to fit the bill for a project I was working on and had use to an expenses account, so I figured what the heck. Of course it did exactly what I need or else I wouldn't have even bothered to write this review.
I was working on an E-book that was consuming the majority of my time. What I needed in an writing app was the ability to produce top quality pdfs of my book for my work. As well as export the entire project on to Google drive so the people I was working with would be able to easily download and edit it as they saw fit. Document Maker nailed those tasks and all from the comfort of my Ipad. Which, as it turns out, as much easier to tote around than my eight year old laptop.
Do I recommend Document Maker? Absolutely. It's more than worth the price tag if you're looking for a no nonsense app to package and share pdfs on the go. It's a stable app, and does what it needs to. Which I greatly appreciate.
Document Maker... A tremendous help away from the office!
As a professional journalist and writer, I currently use the Document Maker app for both personal use and business. Business-wise, I love the sharing and folder /sub-folders features.
Here’s the deal
Writing and sharing documents is what I do for a living. Therefore, when I am on the go and I happen to create a client document, I want to know I have the means to share it – either via email attachments, via Dropbox, via Google Drive, via the Microsoft Sky Drive, or via FTP. Surprisingly, the app enables me to do all this, and more.
Speaking of folders and sub-folders, I am really a neat-freak, and I guess I carry this over from being in the Army. I love compartmentalizing things, the Document Maker app folders and sub-folders feature allows me to neatly file things away in an easy to retrieve filing system.
Some of Document Maker app features include those you are accustomed to with Microsoft Document Suite, namely folders and sub-folders creation, deleting, and renaming files… you can even drag and drop files to move them across folders.
Personally, I find using this Document Maker app on my table to be of tremendous help what away from the office, especially when travelling (waiting to board a flight at the airport), waiting at the doctor's office. It helps me bridge the gap between on the road and away from the office. I just love this Document Maker app.
I have finally found the perfect Document Maker to use on my iPad. It serves me well as I am always on the go. What I love about it is that you are able to connect to your Google accounts through Google drive and to your cloud documents via Dropbox. The Dropbox feature is excellent. I am not only able to share my documents but also able to access them from anywhere. The Document Maker has a variety of very useful document templates including sample letters and emails. After all why re-invent the wheel! You can easily create and save new plain and rich text documents. The list function lists all your documents and folders for quick access. The Document Maker has a great feature to remotely connect your Windows computer. It also has help and customer support features. The very simple design is user-friendly. I love this app!
- Nexscience LLC.
- 21.7 MB
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nexscience LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.