**SPECIAL REDUCED PRICE FOR TODAY $1.99**
Document Manager is all-in-one document management solution for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You can download documents from anywhere, store all your documents at one place and share or print documents easily and hassle-free.
It can catch documents from any source you can imagine: PC or Mac computers either USB or wirelessly, web sites, email attachments, Google Docs, Dropbox and other online file storages. All files are saved to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch locally so you can enjoy reading them anywhere or take it with you wherever you go!
+ FREE WORLDWIDE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We want to make sure our customers are fully satisfied with our app. If you run into any issues, have any questions or want to make any suggestion for product improvement, please send an email to our worldwide customer support firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide an excellent customer support to you.
* One of the apps that makes iPhone, iPad or iPod worth the price *
Document Manager features outstanding file viewer that:
+ opens large Word,PDF,Excel, Power Point, RTF, TXT, PNG or JPG files
What Document Manager lets you do:
* Copy files From Mac or PC via Wi-Fi or through USB cable
Any Mac OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7 computer can connect to the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running Document Manager and operate it like a wireless flash drive. No additional software is required.
* Read Office Documents
Document Manager's built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and text, image and zip or rar files. To read documents from other software like MS Project, Visio or OmniGraffle simply print them as PDF files and copy to Document MAnager.
* Save Email Attachmentsdirectly from your email software using the 'Open In' feature. Just keep pressing the docuemnt attachment in your email and select Document MAanger from the list, the attachment will automatically be downloaded and locally saved in your Document Manager.
* Share Files With Your Friends
Email files directly from Document Manager.
* Print any saved documents directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to any Air Print capable printer in your wifi network
* Read Books On The Go
Document Manager also allows you to download and read books in a variety of formats. TXT, RTF, word, PDF, HTML etc.
* Transfer files to iPhone with or without Wi-Fi
Document Manager supports downloading files to your device using both EDGE or 3G network. You don't need to be on wifi to download a document from the Internet.
* Save Documents From the Web
Use built-in web browser to find and save files from the Web directly to your device. Save whole webpages to read them offline.
* Access Dropbox, GoogleDocs And Other Storages
Document Manager allows you to download and upload files from Dropbox, GoogleDocs and other services.
Optimized for iOS 8
Ratings and Reviews
I'm highly disappointed with this app. Downloaded it because I wanted an app that I could do a lot of typing and be able to go back in and edit whenever I wanted to and also be able to email. This is not that app. It's misleading about being able to create a new document, once you create this new doc you can't go back into it to edit...Highly disappointed...
Good App - great features
Very useful app especially the download options provide several ways to bring documents from PC to my iPad. Overall a very good app.
Not worth it
Built around single file upload. Too restrictive to be useful. Need a serious app that lets me sync directories with a lot of files and subdirectories so I can use any of my files, not just a few that I manually transfer. Like most iPad apps in this category, feels mo like a toy than a useful app.
- Irfan Farooqi
- 6.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Irfan Farooqi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.