Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Document Reader is useful to anyone who wants the convenience of taking their documents, and viewing them, wherever they go. Why carry books, laptops, paperwork, etc, when you can carry all your documents on your iPhone or iPod?
Document Reader can view the following types of files:
- PDF files (.pdf)
- Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlsx, .csv)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt)
- Text files (.txt)
- Images (.png, .jpg, .bmp, .gif)
- Video files (.mov, .mp4)
- MP3 files (.mp3)
- Web Pages (.htm, .html)
- Safari Web Archives (.webarchive)
- Download and upload any file to an iPhone or iPod via a web browser and your Wi-Fi connection
- Copy and share files from one computer to another
- Rotate the document to view in portrait or landscape mode
- Delete documents
- Zoom in and out by pinching
What's New in Version 1.6
* Go to page
* Updated help information
Due to the fact that I have a dinosaur of a phone (iPhone 2g) I could not get any of the other book apps to work with file sharing. This app was super easy to use and worked wonderfully! So easy, just turn on sharing and follow instructions to download online, amazing! Thanks for this app!!!
I like this app. It sometimes scrolls up by itself and forgets when I place a bookmark in it though. You could make this app much better if we could drag and drop files onto the iPod instead of uploading each individual document. Thanks!
It worked as far downloading the document but the app keeps crashing when you try to read the thing
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 15, 2009
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rudiger Pty Ltd
- © 2009 Rudiger Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.