Document Writer - Word Processor and Reader for Microsoft Office
By Mindspeak Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE BEST DOCUMENT EDITING AND MANAGEMENT SUITE FOR IPHONE AND IPAD.
+ Create and Edit Rich Text Documents on your iPhone or iPad.
+ Create and Edit Spreadsheets
+ Scan documents and convert to PDF
+ Create Hand-Written notes and Drawings
+ Annotate PDF Documents, Fill out PDF Forms, Sign & Send Documents
+ Create Voice Memos
+ FAX Documents
+ Transfer files to or from your PC or Mac WIRELESSLY or through USB
+ Works in OFFLINE or ONLINE mode. Work on your documents even when you are not connected to the internet
+ Send documents as EMAIL ATTACHMENTS
+ Synch your documents with DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE, BOX or SUGARSYNC.
+ View Word & Excel files (Office 2007/2008/2010)
+ VIEW PowerPoint, PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF, and more!
+ Open & Edit files created through this app from any 3rd party app that supports the “Open In” feature
+ Create or Download Documents from anywhere and carry it with you wherever you go
Look at what some of the Top Review Sites say about the app:
"This has to be the best document app we have road tested for use on the iPhone and iPad" (iphoneglance.com)
"A very well-developed word processor app that I would definitely recommend...." (apppicker.com)
FREE CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
• Product backed by 100% satisfaction guarantee.
• Premium customer support available through email, free of cost, from within the app.
• View/Edit/Create Rich Text Documents
• Fonts, Styles,Font Sizes
• Bold, italic, Underline, Strike out
• Text Color, Background Color selection
• Text Alignment
• Import Pictures from your Photo Library and paste in the documents
• Take Pictures from Camera and insert in the document
• Various bullet styles/formatting
• Auto bullets/numbers
• Undo Changes
• Easy Copy and Paste
• Annotate or draw sketches in your PDF documents.
• Write hand-written notes or comments or highlight text in your PDF documents.
• Fill out PDF Forms and send through email.
• Sign & Send Documents - Receive documents through email, sign them using this app and send back through email.
SPREAD SHEETS :
• Create & Edit Spreadsheets that can be opened or edited in Microsoft Excel
• Editing features including colors, fonts, sizing etc
• Multiple Select operations copy, paste, cut etc
DOCUMENT SCANNER :
• High quality document scanner included
• Scan documents and convert to PDF
• Scan Images and convert to PNG, JPG or PDF
• Document / Image cropping and size adjustment
• Easily sharing through email attachment, Whats App, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Drive
• Record Voice Memos and save on your iPhone or iPad
• Easily transfer your recordings to PC or Mac
• Convert Microsoft Office and other document types to PDF
• Annotate converted PDFs and write your notes, drawings, signature on PDF
• Fax documents from within the app.
• This feature is provided through Interfax.Net and involves a fee of few cents per fax.
PDF To Go VIEWING :
• Thumbnail, Fit to Screen, Fit to Width, Actual Size & full screen views
• Go to/rotate page
• Multiple Bookmarks
• Wireless Printing
• Email Attachments
• Send and Receive Documents as Email Attachments
• Google Drive
FOLDERS & SUB-FOLDERS
• Create Folders & Sub-folders
• Delete, Rename files
• Drag and Drop files across folders
• Smooth User Interface
• Drag & Drop Files
• Creates files that can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, Apple TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice, Browser & other office suites.
• Works anywhere online or offline.
DOCUMENT TEMPLATES AND SAMPLES
* Resume and Cover Letters
* Meeting Minutes Template
* Business Plan for Small Businesses
* Weekly/Monthly Planner
* Contract for the Sale of Goods
* Resignation Letters
* Power of Attorney
* Weekly Time Sheet
* Agenda Sample
* Statement of Services
* Budget Sheet
* Blog Post Sample
And many more…
What's New in Version 4.3.2
- iOS 8 Optimization
- PDF Sign & Send, Fill out PDF Forms
- Box.net integration
- SugarSync Integration
- More stability and usability
Useful Office Suite
Downloaded the latest version of the app on my iPad which has the latest version of ios, I believe it's 8.0. But the app worked nicely. The document editing features is quiet useful especially being able to create and edit documents in offline mode is important as I do not want to keep all my personal docs on the cloud. PDF annotation feature is also fine. It gives multiple options for annotations like sign, insert text, pictures, stamps, hand drawing etc which is good as it makes document signing very easy which is what I often have to do. On the PDF annotation screen there is a send by email and a send by fax option which is very impressive as I have not seen many apps with fax from iPad option. However, the fax service cost something, I believe, 7 or 8 cents per page which is what they mention on the app description page too but given the convenience and time saving, I don't think it's a great price for faxing from my iPad. Other than that there are lot of other useful things which seem done in quiet a standard way but I need time to explore everything. The drag and drop interface and document editing feature on google drive and other cloud services is also impressive. One improvement that can be made is if documents can be transferred from one cloud storage to another. For example moving from google drive to Dropbox directly without going through the intermediate step of downloading to the local folder. Nonetheless my kudos to the developer.
Versatile and Well Worth It!
I was searching for a document editing program for my iPhone 5 when I stumbled across Document Writer. Not only did I find a great app for editing my documents, this offers so many more features that I have found especially useful. I can view all types of files, save and access my documents to and from the Cloud (a whole bunch of options for doing so, if I want), put my pictures right into my documents, which is great for presentations on the go, and make spreadsheets, etc. This app also lets you scan documents and print them wirelessly. The .pdf editing features are a huge plus! I haven’t tried the drawing pad because I don’t have an iPad (and the phone is too small of a workspace). Two of my favorite aspects are 1) I can wirelessly send my work to my computer without having to connect my phone; and 2) the Drag and Drop feature is also nice to have – ease of use means a lot to me. But the best part about this app compared to others I have tried is the ability to create folders and subfolders. It is such a mission to have to look through all of my files at once, and Document Writer makes it easy. I also found that note-taking in meetings is much easier. Highly recommended for the working professional. The developers are definitely on top of this app – plenty of updates and fixing small bugs shows they mean to keep this app up-to-date hopefully for years to come – kudos to Mindspeak Software for making such a versatile app!
Useful and Amazing App for School and Work
There are so many options when for typing up documents on your iPhone/iPad that it makes it hard to choose one app in particular. I personally recommend that any student or office worker get Document Writer. Why? It’s an amazing app that stores your files really well and it is easy to use, or for those of us who are technologically-challenged simple to learn as well. I use this for taking notes in my college courses and for making a quick note of things. I use it primarily on my iPad 4 because that’s how I prefer to create my own documents, but the fact that it can work on my iPhone as well makes the app incredibly versatile. Versatility is something I am always looking for when making a purchase of any app because if only ONE purchase can apply to multiple devices, then I am satisfied with how it works. There are indeed some glitches like the app logging out quickly by accident, but to be honest that happens to a lot of apps, even big ones like Google Chrome and Safari. The best part about this app is the developers are constantly updating and fixing any small bugs that it makes the process of using the app so much easier the longer you have it. If you are looking for an amazing app to type up your documents, I’m sure you know by now what app I am going to recommend that you get.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 27, 2014
- Version: 4.3.2
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mindspeak Software (Pvt) Limited
- © Mindspeak Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.