Documents Pro 7: FREE Office File Manager for Dropbox, Box, Microsoft OneDrive and Google Docs Drive
By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Free Pro Mobile Office and File Manager •
• Trusted by Over 7 Million iOS Users •
Built on top of the acclaimed documents iPhone suite. Documents PRO is the most comprehensive file manager and mini office suite for the iPhone. View and edit many types of files including documents, spreadsheets, photos, and media. Easily copy and share files using WiFi, dropbox, SkyDrive, and Google Docs.
DOCUMENTS PRO FREE EDITION
- Take your documents anywhere -
Works with Dropbox™
Works with iCloud™
Works with Microsoft OneDrive™
Works with Google Drive™
Works with Box™
DOCUMENTS PRO DETAILS
The ultimate All-In-One Mobile Office Suite for the
iPhone. 8 Premium Apps in One. Most essential productivity & business apps in one easy to use, high quality package. Transfer documents to/from your iPhone via FTP or WiFi, Google, or Email. Edit & View many types of documents on the fly. A powerful, top value, must have app for any iPhone.
- Latest iSpreadsheet (mobile spreadsheet app)
- Integrated FTP Server and WiFi HD (mobile hard drive)
- Text Editor (Easy to use text pad)
- Google Sync (Upload & Download directly to Google)
- Photo Album (Photo manager)
- Direct Email (Email any documents to anyone)
- Pixi Sound Recorder (High Quality Sound Recorder)
- Integrated Preview (Preview any known document)
- Full Portrait & Landscape Support
- Smooth all black interface
- Formatting & Formulas in Spreadsheet
- Works online or offline
- Folder Management
- Transfer Files between iPhone, iPod, Mac, PC, or any network device with a Browser
- Easy to use, no additional software necessary
- Can be used as file server
Google Docs Connection
- Upload & Download directly to your google docs account
- Email files as attachments to anyone
- Select email from contacts
- Full CSV support
- Selection Assist
- Multi Touch Interface
- Beautiful Smooth UI
- View any file, PDF Reader
- Microsoft Word: .doc, .docx
- Microsoft Excel: .xls, .xlsx
- Microsoft PowerPoint: .ppt, .pptx
- Images: .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .gif, .svg
- iWork: Pages, Number, Keynote
- Adobe Acrobat: .pd
- Web Pages: .htm, .html
- Web Archive: .mht
- Audio: .mp3, .wav
Pixi Sound Recorder:
- 44.1khz high quality recording
- Wide screen or normal view text editing
- Take photos
- Resize, Zoom
- Preview in Slide Show
- Email documents to anyone
- Access to address book
NOTE: This app contains optional in-app subscription to activate premium services - "1 Month, 3 Month and 1 Year Premium Subscription". The price of subscription is displayed in Extra Features page in app. Subscriptions are auto-renewable and can be cancelled through User Account Settings. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 9.3
-= v9.3 =-
- Improved support for iPad
- Support for iPad Pro
-= v9.0 =-
- iOS 9 update
- 3D Touch Support
- Spotlight Search Support
- Fixed font change crash when running on iOS 9
-= v7.9 =-
- Additional iOS 8 Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed crash issues on iPad when sharing/printing
- Added iCloud Drive import/export option
- Google Drive improvements
- Improved Icons in iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
-= v7.8 =-
- iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus Native Support
- iOS 8 Compatibility fix
- Fixed crash in text editing
- Stability update in Spreadsheet
- Fixed icon rendering on iOS 7.1
- Improved file browsing speed
-= v7.7 =-
- Improved landscape support
- Additional subscription length
- Stability improvements
-= v7.6 =-
- Faster file browsing
- Multipage and B&W scanning
- Stability bugfixes
-= v7.5 =-
- Minor Bugfixes
-= v7.4 =-
- Improved Landscape Support
- Added Chinese Localization
- Speed improvements
- Stability improvements
- Fixed issue with autoscroll
-= v7.3 =-
- Fixed minor UI glitches
-= v7.2 =-
- Fixed issue exiting scanning mode
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed a issue crash on launch when large pdf files exist
- Fixed a UI display issue
- Fixed Save As Logic
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Improved performance
- Improved rich text file support
- Improved support for attachments
- Refreshed UI and transitions
- New file transfer options
- New tutorial screens
- Fixed a rare crash issue on saving
-= v6.4 =-
- Fixed a slowdown/crash issue on directory screen
-= v6.3 =-
- Added support for new video codecs
- Fixed a rare launch crash bug
-= v6.2 =-
- Fixed open with bug
- Fixed default print margins
-= v6.1 =-
- Added Automatic Document Scanning Option
- Added Enhanced Data Protection
- Added export to photos feature
- Added export to pdf feature
- Enhanced media playback support
- UI Improvements
- Improved rendering speed
-= v5.9 =-
- fixed orientation rotation issues.
- fixed multiple email attachment issues.
- added document search functionality.
-= v5.8 =-
- Improved handling of currency and percentages in iSpreadsheet
-= v5.7 =-
- Updated UI.
- Improved editing for paint documents.
- Improved moving documents.
- Improved support for online files.
I use this for everything. I keep any document I need to email in my business in it. Works great. Love the readability of it in high ambient light. Visually very easy to perceive compared to other competing apps.
Only wish you could keep audio files in it but thats a small thing to the efficiency benefits this app has provided me with.
Love this app
I use this app almost everyday and have relied on it for creating field notes for years. It's easy to convert my field notes into professional reports from my phone to my computer. Easy to use, always available, and transfers everything seamlessly from one device to another.
Harasses Users for Unnecessary Location Info
Handy app for text notes and very simple spreadsheets.
- it is super quick to open, save, etc., without cumbersome formatting.
- best app for quick notes in a variety of files.
- it closes automatically when not in the foreground after a few minutes on my iPhone 6 and data not saved is lost.
- there is not a search function for words or phrases in large text or rtf files;
- text and csv files are Read Only when uploaded to Dropbox or MS Onedrive;
- rtf files cannot be opened by MS Word when uploaded to Dropbox or MS Onedrive.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 01, 2016
- Version: 9.3
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription$0.99
- Premium Subscription$2.99
- Premium Subscription$1.99