DOCUMENTS 2 FREE File Manager for Dropbox, Skydrive, iCloud and Google Docs
By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Built on top of the acclaimed documents iPhone suite. Documents 2 is the most comprehensive file manager and mini office suite for the iPhone. View and edit many types of files including documents, spreadsheets, photos, and media. Easily copy and share files using WiFi, dropbox, SkyDrive, and Google Docs.
DOCUMENTS 2 FREE EDITION
- Take your documents anywhere -
DOCUMENTS 2 DETAILS
The ultimate All-In-One Mobile Office Suite for the
iPhone. 8 Premium Apps in One. Most essential productivity & business apps in one easy to use, high quality package. Transfer documents to/from your iPhone via FTP or WiFi, Google, or Email. Edit & View many types of documents on the fly. A powerful, top value, must have app for any iPhone.
- Latest iSpreadsheet (mobile spreadsheet app)
- Integrated FTP Server and WiFi HD (mobile hard drive)
- Text Editor (Easy to use text pad)
- Google Sync (Upload & Download directly to Google)
- Photo Album (Photo manager)
- Direct Email (Email any documents to anyone)
- Pixi Sound Recorder (High Quality Sound Recorder)
- Integrated Preview (Preview any known document)
- Full Portrait & Landscape Support
- Smooth all black interface
- Formatting & Formulas in Spreadsheet
- Works online or offline
- Folder Management
- Transfer Files between iPhone, iPod, Mac, PC, or any network device with a Browser
- Easy to use, no additional software necessary
- Can be used as file server
Google Docs Connection
- Upload & Download directly to your google docs account
- Email files as attachments to anyone
- Select email from contacts
- Full CSV support
- Selection Assist
- Multi Touch Interface
- Beautiful Smooth UI
- View any file, PDF Reader
- Microsoft Word: .doc, .docx
- Microsoft Excel: .xls, .xlsx
- Microsoft PowerPoint: .ppt, .pptx
- Images: .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .gif, .svg
- iWork: Pages, Number, Keynote
- Adobe Acrobat: .pd
- Web Pages: .htm, .html
- Web Archive: .mht
- Audio: .mp3, .wav
Pixi Sound Recorder:
- 44.1khz high quality recording
- Wide screen or normal view text editing
- Take photos
- Resize, Zoom
- Preview in Slide Show
- Email documents to anyone
- Access to address book
What's New in Version 7.4
-= v7.4 =-
- Improved Landscape Support
- Added Chinese Localization
- Speed improvements
- Stability improvements
- Fixed issue with autoscroll
-= v7.3 =-
- Fixed minor UI glitches
-= v7.2 =-
- Fixed issue exiting scanning mode
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed a issue crash on launch when large pdf files exist
- Fixed a UI display issue
- Fixed Save As Logic
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Improved performance
- Improved rich text file support
- Improved support for attachments
- Refreshed UI and transitions
- New file transfer options
- New tutorial screens
- Fixed a rare crash issue on saving
-= v6.4 =-
- Fixed a slowdown/crash issue on directory screen
-= v6.3 =-
- Added support for new video codecs
- Fixed a rare launch crash bug
-= v6.2 =-
- Fixed open with bug
- Fixed default print margins
-= v6.1 =-
- Added Automatic Document Scanning Option
- Added Enhanced Data Protection
- Added export to photos feature
- Added export to pdf feature
- Enhanced media playback support
- UI Improvements
- Improved rendering speed
-= v5.9 =-
- fixed orientation rotation issues.
- fixed multiple email attachment issues.
- added document search functionality.
-= v5.8 =-
- Improved handling of currency and percentages in iSpreadsheet
-= v5.7 =-
- Updated UI.
- Improved editing for paint documents.
- Improved moving documents.
- Improved support for online files.
-= v5.6 =-
- Fixed issue with copying of empty spreadsheet cells
- Fixed a crash issue
- Fixed issue with Dropbox file modifications
-= v5.5 =-
- Added workflow feature. Open any stored documents with other Apps!
- Fixed issue with printing RTF Files.
- Fixed localization support for Spreadsheets.
- Improved UI for exporting files
-= v5.2 =-
- iPhone 5 full screen support
- New Feature Update
- Easily import attachments from mail and safari
- Move, copy, email, zip, upload multiple files at the same time
- Additional Dropbox functionality
- Improved user interface
- Fixed memory related crash issue
Good, with a few flaws
This app does a pretty good job at everything it's advertised to do, but it needs fixing.
1.When you hide the keyboard in the text editor, it sometimes scrolls to a random point in the document. This can be a big problem in a long document when you were fixing some grammar in the middle of the document and suddenly find yourself almost at the end.
2. Once you have scrolled to a part of a long document and started editing it, it is very, very difficult to scroll away from it. While scrolling, it will frequently suddenly pop right back to the part you were editing. I have found no work around save being persistent. Eventually you can scroll to the part you want to get to.
3. No tab key. This is an issue with the apple keyboard, but it gets to be an problem with text editing. Please find a way to add one.
Not sure if these will be fixed, but hope so. It's a good app, just needs fixing.
Very good the best
This is a very good app, probably the best of them all. BUT it would be a lot better if you can edit documents you have downloaded from
Word or something.
I loved this app till I just now opened it and all my text seems to be gone from my documents.
Anyone have any idea how to fix this or know what might have happened? I'll give it 5 stars if I can
Find my work, otherwise I'm just going to be very bitter
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 7.4
- Size: 34.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.