Documents Pro 7: FREE Office Word Excel File Manager for Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, iCloud and Google Docs Drive
By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Free Pro Mobile Office and File Manager •
• Trusted by Over 7 Million iOS Users •
Built on top of the acclaimed documents iPhone suite. Documents PRO is the most comprehensive file manager and mini office suite for the iPhone. View and edit many types of files including documents, spreadsheets, photos, and media. Easily copy and share files using WiFi, dropbox, SkyDrive, and Google Docs.
DOCUMENTS PRO FREE EDITION
- Take your documents anywhere -
DOCUMENTS PRO DETAILS
The ultimate All-In-One Mobile Office Suite for the
iPhone. 8 Premium Apps in One. Most essential productivity & business apps in one easy to use, high quality package. Transfer documents to/from your iPhone via FTP or WiFi, Google, or Email. Edit & View many types of documents on the fly. A powerful, top value, must have app for any iPhone.
- Latest iSpreadsheet (mobile spreadsheet app)
- Integrated FTP Server and WiFi HD (mobile hard drive)
- Text Editor (Easy to use text pad)
- Google Sync (Upload & Download directly to Google)
- Photo Album (Photo manager)
- Direct Email (Email any documents to anyone)
- Pixi Sound Recorder (High Quality Sound Recorder)
- Integrated Preview (Preview any known document)
- Full Portrait & Landscape Support
- Smooth all black interface
- Formatting & Formulas in Spreadsheet
- Works online or offline
- Folder Management
- Transfer Files between iPhone, iPod, Mac, PC, or any network device with a Browser
- Easy to use, no additional software necessary
- Can be used as file server
Google Docs Connection
- Upload & Download directly to your google docs account
- Email files as attachments to anyone
- Select email from contacts
- Full CSV support
- Selection Assist
- Multi Touch Interface
- Beautiful Smooth UI
- View any file, PDF Reader
- Microsoft Word: .doc, .docx
- Microsoft Excel: .xls, .xlsx
- Microsoft PowerPoint: .ppt, .pptx
- Images: .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .gif, .svg
- iWork: Pages, Number, Keynote
- Adobe Acrobat: .pd
- Web Pages: .htm, .html
- Web Archive: .mht
- Audio: .mp3, .wav
Pixi Sound Recorder:
- 44.1khz high quality recording
- Wide screen or normal view text editing
- Take photos
- Resize, Zoom
- Preview in Slide Show
- Email documents to anyone
- Access to address book
NOTE: This app contains optional in-app subscription to activate premium services - "1 Month, 3 Month and 1 Year Premium Subscription". The price of subscription is displayed in Extra Features page in app. Subscriptions are auto-renewable and can be cancelled through User Account Settings. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 7.8
-= v7.8 =-
- iOS 8 Compatibility fix
- Fixed crash in text editing
- Stability update in Spreadsheet
- Fixed icon rendering on iOS 7.1
- Improved file browsing speed
-= v7.7 =-
- Improved landscape support
- Additional subscription length
- Stability improvements
-= v7.6 =-
- Faster file browsing
- Multipage and B&W scanning
- Stability bugfixes
-= v7.5 =-
- Minor Bugfixes
-= v7.4 =-
- Improved Landscape Support
- Added Chinese Localization
- Speed improvements
- Stability improvements
- Fixed issue with autoscroll
-= v7.3 =-
- Fixed minor UI glitches
-= v7.2 =-
- Fixed issue exiting scanning mode
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed a issue crash on launch when large pdf files exist
- Fixed a UI display issue
- Fixed Save As Logic
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Improved performance
- Improved rich text file support
- Improved support for attachments
- Refreshed UI and transitions
- New file transfer options
- New tutorial screens
- Fixed a rare crash issue on saving
-= v6.4 =-
- Fixed a slowdown/crash issue on directory screen
-= v6.3 =-
- Added support for new video codecs
- Fixed a rare launch crash bug
-= v6.2 =-
- Fixed open with bug
- Fixed default print margins
-= v6.1 =-
- Added Automatic Document Scanning Option
- Added Enhanced Data Protection
- Added export to photos feature
- Added export to pdf feature
- Enhanced media playback support
- UI Improvements
- Improved rendering speed
-= v5.9 =-
- fixed orientation rotation issues.
- fixed multiple email attachment issues.
- added document search functionality.
-= v5.8 =-
- Improved handling of currency and percentages in iSpreadsheet
-= v5.7 =-
- Updated UI.
- Improved editing for paint documents.
- Improved moving documents.
- Improved support for online files.
-= v5.6 =-
- Fixed issue with copying of empty spreadsheet cells
- Fixed a crash issue
- Fixed issue with Dropbox file modifications
-= v5.5 =-
- Added workflow feature. Open any stored documents with other Apps!
- Fixed issue with printing RTF Files.
- Fixed localization support for Spreadsheets.
- Improved UI for exporting files
Why only good reviews???
This is the second review I have written. For whatever reason, my first review doesn't show. I know one other person who posted a negative review as well and it doesn't show either. How convenient!!!
I installed this app and it had many function problems, so I decided to try a monthly subscription, figuring the free app was limiting me. After paying for it the app still wouldn't function, although some functions on the free app were now available. I sent email to developer (Savey Soda) and informed them of the app crashes and dysfunctions about a month ago. I wasn't surprised not to receive a response, only that no updates or fixes have been released in all of that time. Since iOS just had major changes when I bought this, I figured they just needed a little time to put in fixes. It now appears they don't plan any.
This app crashes and dumps you back to your home screen when you attempt to email attached documents and other like functions to the point of being worthless. I tried the paid app and nothing changed. I also note I and one other person has written reviews stating all of that, but they don't show. I publicly question this developer's honesty, and there is NO question about this app being a loser. If you want an app that works, all I can tell you is free or paid, this AIN'T it!!!!
Using it for school.
I use documents pro for school. My reading teacher allows us-the students-use our phones to take notes in class.
Using documents pro for note taking is so easy and so much better than writing. Now, my hand does not hurt when I leave class, I can take notes faster so I'm done sooner and have more time and focus on what the teacher is actually saying. Sense we started this I have been making straight A's and very high B's.
If anything Documents Pro saved my grades and my future. Thank you, documents pro.
My use of this app is pretty limited. However it does seem good for what it for what I use it for. I basically just keep track of hours worked in a week. Once in a while it gets a little glitchy. The program won't go to the end of the month and start where I want it to. I have to tell it where to begin. Not quite intuitive, but a pretty good program. Glad I have it, and will continue to use it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 22, 2014
- Version: 7.8
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription$0.99
- Premium Subscription$2.99
- Premium Subscription$1.99