Documents Free (Mobile Office Suite)
By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
••• Ranked the #1 overall BUSINESS APP •••
••• on iTunes in OVER 40 COUNTRIES. •••
••• Over 20 Million Users on iOS •••
••• AS FEATURED ON APPLE, USA TODAY •••
iPhone's and iPad's light weight mobile office suite. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet & rich text files on your iPhone. Works both online and offline. You can also synchronize files to your Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and Microsoft OneDrive accounts and open files on your PC or Mac.
Works with Dropbox™
Works with Google Drive™
Works with Microsoft OneDrive™
Files can be opened using Microsoft Word and Excel, Open Office, Numbers, and all major office suites.
• iSpreadsheet (a premier spreadsheet app)
• Text Editor (to edit basic text)
• iPhone file browser (to view iPhone files)
• Google Sync (to upload/download documents)
• Dropbox Integration
• Smooth User Interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx files from Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Word, Apple Numbers, TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice & all leading office suites.
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Spreadsheet supports formulas, formatting, resizing, and all basic spreadsheet features.
• Beautiful UI.
• Free updates
• Lightweight office work on the run
• Backup of documents
• Quick access to spreadsheets, notes, memos
• Basic word processing
• Pocket Spreadsheet
The Documents suite of apps is the ORIGINAL and most popular mobile office and file management solution for the iPhone and iPod. Over 20 million users choose Documents for their everyday business and productivity use. And it's now available for everyone to use for FREE. There is also option to upgrade.
Free iPhone Business Apps:
What's New in Version 9.3
-= v9.3 =-
- Native iPad Pro Support
- Improved support for hardware keyboards
- Improved support for iPads
-= v9.2 =-
- Fixed a issue with rich text editing where changing to some font sizes causes the app to crash.
-= v9.0 =-
- Fixes various stability issues when running on iOS 9
- Apple Watch Support
- Spotlight Search Support
- 3D Touch Support
-= v8.1 =-
- Fixed issue with iCloud document list not refreshing correctly on iOS 8.1.x
-= v8.0 =-
- Added quick link Today Widget
- Fixed connectivity bugs running on iOS 8
- Improved stability
- Improved speed on 64bit devices
-= v7.9 =-
- Additional iOS 8 Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed crash issues on iPad when sharing/printing
- Added iCloud Drive import/export option
- Google Drive improvements
- Improved Icons in iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
-= v7.8 =-
- iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus Native Support
- iOS 8 Compatibility fix
- Fixed crash in text editing
- Stability update in Spreadsheet
- Fixed icon rendering on iOS 7.1
- Improved file browsing speed
-= v7.7 =-
- Improved landscape support
- Additional subscription length
- Stability improvements
-= v7.6 =-
- Faster file browsing
- Multipage and B&W scanning
- Stability bugfixes
-= v7.5 =-
- Minor Bugfixes
-= v7.4 =-
- Improved Landscape Support
- Added Chinese Localization
- Speed improvements
- Stability improvements
- Fixed issue with autoscroll
-= v7.3 =-
- Fixed minor UI glitches
-= v7.2 =-
- Fixed issue exiting scanning mode
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed a issue crash on launch when large pdf files exist
- Fixed a UI display issue
- Fixed Save As Logic
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Improved performance
- Improved rich text file support
- Improved support for attachments
- Refreshed UI and transitions
- New file transfer options
- New tutorial screens
- Fixed a rare crash issue on saving
-= v6.4 =-
- Fixed a slowdown/crash issue on directory screen
-= v6.3 =-
- Added support for new video codecs
- Fixed a rare launch crash bug
-= v6.2 =-
- Fixed open with bug
- Fixed default print margins
Fix the Save option, please
Since the most recent updates in 2016, I have noticed that after saving a new document the first time the "FILE" choices are covered with an ad. This makes it impossible to save any changes made to the file! It's rendered the app nearly useless. The work-around is to select the body of the document, copy it, quit the app (swipe to close) and then re-open the app and paste the information back into the app to save again. After saving once, the ANNOYING ad block returns. Such a nuisance. If it's not fixed soon, I'll be switching to Google Docs. Before the updates, I would have given this app 5 stars. It was my Go-To app for on the go documents, such as typing meeting minutes and other business or organizational documents. I'm not about to pay money now to remove ads that were previously placed in areas that did not hinder the app functions.
FIX the Save / Do not save option!!!
THIS UPDATE IS UNFORGIVABLE!!!
I am devastated because thanks to a recent update in this app I just lost a big chunk of precious data I've been collecting for 2 years.
This was a great app until this retarded update which obscures the save/ don't save options with commercial ads. One accidental typo, deletion (like when you tap paste instead of copy and your selection is replaced with whatever was sitting on you clipboard) and YOUR DATA IS LOST FOREVER.
There's no way to recover it. I know because I tried. I just wish I knew before opening my most valuable document which is now ruined forever. (Note to self: back up files! And don't ever trust this app)
You only get 5 or 6 columns in the free version
I appreciate the straightforwardness of the interface, and that the app is free. I don't like that you get so few columns in the free version, though! This isn't suitable for complex record-keeping because of the column limit, but it is suitable for my small business record-keeping.
The app does crash when saving somewhat often, but I have not lost any data -- it does save before crashing.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 08, 2016
- Version: 9.3
- Size: 29.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.