Documents (Office Docs & Spreadsheet Editor)
By Savy Soda
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
••• Ranked the #1 overall BUSINESS APP •••
••• on iTunes in OVER 40 COUNTRIES. •••
••• Over 20 Million Users on iOS •••
••• AS FEATURED ON APPLE, USA TODAY •••
iPhone's and iPad's light weight mobile office suite. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet & rich text files on your iPhone. Works both online and offline. You can also synchronize files to your Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive accounts and open files on your PC or Mac.
Works with Dropbox™
Works with Google Drive™
Works with Microsoft OneDrive™
Files can be opened using Microsoft Word and Excel, Open Office, Numbers, and all major office suites.
• iSpreadsheet (a premier spreadsheet app)
• Text Editor (to edit basic text)
• iPhone file browser (to view iPhone files)
• Google Sync (to upload/download documents)
• Dropbox Integration
• Smooth User Interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx files from Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Word, Apple Numbers, TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice & all leading office suites.
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Spreadsheet supports formulas, formatting, resizing, and all basic spreadsheet features.
• Beautiful UI.
• Lightweight office work on the run
• Backup of documents
• Quick access to spreadsheets, notes, memos
• Basic word processing
• Pocket Spreadsheet
The Documents suite of apps is the ORIGINAL and most popular mobile office and file management solution for the iPhone and iPod. Over 20 million users choose Documents for their everyday business and productivity use. And it's now available for everyone to use for free. There is also option to upgrade.
iPhone Business Apps:
What's New in Version 10.0
This update adds multitasking support for iPad. Rich text editing enhancements. Improved connectivity to Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox. File browsing speed has been improved and a number of ui updates.
This is a great, straightforward app. It's easy to organize documents and their content. My one pet peeve has to do with font size, but that's really a slight-rain-when-you'd-been-hoping-for-only-grey-clouds sort of annoyance. Not substantial in the least.
One of the greatest parts of this app is that it doesn't bombard you with ads constantly. There are, at least on my device, banner ads at the bottom when I view my documents, but they aren't overly attention-catching and they don't appear when an app is open.
Useful and straightforward
I use documents for many things, ideas for quilt, I use it in my research to keep ideas and thoughts together before I blend them into a paper, which I can type directly on Documents. I can download PDFs that I want to keep, etc, many uses for this program. I highly recommend it
Very Handy for work and personal uses
I have used this app regularly for almost five years. I download pdf's from emails, keep work schedules for my four jobs and carry handouts to China where I teach in the summer. Easy to copy from emails and send docs via email. No complaints, only praise from this iPad user.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 22, 2017
- Version: 10.0
- Size: 44.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.