Documents Free (Mobile Office Suite)
By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
••• Ranked the #1 overall BUSINESS APP •••
••• on iTunes in OVER 40 COUNTRIES. •••
••• Over 20 Million Users on iOS •••
••• AS FEATURED ON APPLE, USA TODAY •••
iPhone's and iPad's light weight mobile office suite. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet & rich text files on your iPhone. Works both online and offline. You can also synchronize files to your Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive accounts and open files on your PC or Mac.
Files can be opened using Microsoft Word and Excel, Open Office, Numbers, and all major office suites.
• iSpreadsheet (a premier spreadsheet app)
• Text Editor (to edit basic text)
• iPhone file browser (to view iPhone files)
• Google Sync (to upload/download documents)
• Dropbox Integration
• Smooth User Interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx files from Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Word, Apple Numbers, TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice & all leading office suites.
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Spreadsheet supports formulas, formatting, resizing, and all basic spreadsheet features.
• Beautiful UI.
• Free updates
• Lightweight office work on the run
• Backup of documents
• Quick access to spreadsheets, notes, memos
• Basic word processing
• Pocket Spreadsheet
The Documents suite of apps is the ORIGINAL and most popular mobile office and file management solution for the iPhone and iPod. Over 20 million users choose Documents for their everyday business and productivity use. And it's now available for everyone to use for FREE. There is also option to upgrade.
Free iPhone Business Apps:
What's New in Version 7.6
-= v7.6 =-
- Fixed a bug with local file updates not refreshing the UI
-= v7.5 =-
- Reduced app size & memory usage
- Minor bugfixes
-= v7.4 =-
- Improved scrolling speed
- Added Box.com support
- Fixed row selection on spreadsheet
- Improved Sharing UI
-= V7.3 =-
- Fixed UI Glitches
-= v7.2 =-
- Fixed issue exiting scan mode
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed a issue crash on launch when large pdf files exist
- Fixed a UI display issue
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Improved performance
- Improved rich text file support
- Improved support for attachments
- Refreshed UI and transitions
- New file transfer options
- New tutorial screens
- Fixed a rare crash issue on saving
-= v6.4 =-
- Fixed a slowdown/crash issue on directory screen
-= v6.3 =-
- Added support for new video codecs
- Fixed a rare launch crash bug
-= v6.2 =-
- Fixed open with bug
- Fixed default print margins
-= v6.1 =-
- Added Automatic Document Scanning Option
- Added Enhanced Data Protection
- Added export to photos feature
- Added export to pdf feature
- Enhanced media playback support
- UI Improvements
- Improved rendering speed
-= v5.9 =-
- fixed orientation rotation issues.
- fixed multiple email attachment issues.
- added document search functionality.
-= v5.8 =-
- Improved handling of currency and percentages in iSpreadsheet
-= v5.7 =-
- Updated UI.
- Improved editing for paint documents.
- Improved moving documents.
- Improved support for online files.
-= v5.6 =-
- Fixed issue with copying of empty spreadsheet cells
- Fixed a crash issue
- Fixed issue with Dropbox file modifications
Nice word processor, needs tweaks
I find this to be a very nice writing utility as it has several fonts, the options to underline or italicize words amongst other things. It also has no problem with allowing you to format writing pieces as you may like.
The one issue I have is that there is no locking mechanism for the lower toolbar which can make working on a document with iPod touch as I have quite trying at times. Eventually, you are going to hit the toolbar and either change the font and have to go back and correct it or accidentally summon the text color change bar, both of which will obscure your writing area. That's my only gripe thus far with an otherwise generous and well put together writing app.
It's kinda like Microsoft word but isn't. I personally think it's crammed with options at the bottom. There are very few colors to choose from. And it doesn't even make the word that color. It just highlights the whole like where your writing is going. There are many different styles of writing to choose from though. The page isn't big to write on with your device. My iPod is very crammed with stuff to choose. Also it says to hide the colors and fonts at the bottom. It only hides the underline and bold stuff if you know what I mean. But the colors stay up. Two star rating. Not the best app out there.
Attach items to email. FINALLY.
Since Apple clearly is clueless about the need to be able to easily attach items to email, I am thrilled that this works! I can't speak to any other functions. I downloaded a word doc from my non-iCloud drive and it saved in the folder where I opened it and attached it to my email. No fuss. No muss. Does precisely what I downloaded it for.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 16, 2014
- Version: 7.6
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.