• Free Pro Mobile Office and File Manager •
• Trusted by Over 7 Million iOS Users •
Built on top of the acclaimed documents iPhone suite. Documents PRO is the most comprehensive file manager and mini office suite for the iPhone. View and edit many types of files including documents, spreadsheets, photos, and media. Easily copy and share files using WiFi, dropbox, SkyDrive, and Google Docs.
DOCUMENTS PRO FREE EDITION
- Take your documents anywhere -
Works with Dropbox™
Works with iCloud™
Works with Microsoft OneDrive™
Works with Google Drive™
Works with Box™
DOCUMENTS PRO DETAILS
The ultimate All-In-One Mobile Office Suite for the
iPhone. 8 Premium Apps in One. Most essential productivity & business apps in one easy to use, high quality package. Transfer documents to/from your iPhone via FTP or WiFi, Google, or Email. Edit & View many types of documents on the fly. A powerful, top value, must have app for any iPhone.
- Latest iSpreadsheet (mobile spreadsheet app)
- Integrated FTP Server and WiFi HD (mobile hard drive)
- Text Editor (Easy to use text pad)
- Google Sync (Upload & Download directly to Google)
- Photo Album (Photo manager)
- Direct Email (Email any documents to anyone)
- Pixi Sound Recorder (High Quality Sound Recorder)
- Integrated Preview (Preview any known document)
- Full Portrait & Landscape Support
- Smooth all black interface
- Formatting & Formulas in Spreadsheet
- Works online or offline
- Folder Management
- Transfer Files between iPhone, iPod, Mac, PC, or any network device with a Browser
- Easy to use, no additional software necessary
- Can be used as file server
Google Docs Connection
- Upload & Download directly to your google docs account
- Email files as attachments to anyone
- Select email from contacts
- Full CSV support
- Selection Assist
- Multi Touch Interface
- Beautiful Smooth UI
- View any file, PDF Reader
- Microsoft Word: .doc, .docx
- Microsoft Excel: .xls, .xlsx
- Microsoft PowerPoint: .ppt, .pptx
- Images: .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .gif, .svg
- iWork: Pages, Number, Keynote
- Adobe Acrobat: .pd
- Web Pages: .htm, .html
- Web Archive: .mht
- Audio: .mp3, .wav
Pixi Sound Recorder:
- 44.1khz high quality recording
- Wide screen or normal view text editing
- Take photos
- Resize, Zoom
- Preview in Slide Show
- Email documents to anyone
- Access to address book
Note on Auto-Renewing Subscription -
Documents Pro contains optional in-app subscription to activate premium services - "1 Month, 3 Month and 1 Year Premium Subscription". Premium subscription adds support for more file types. The active work area is increased and all ads from the Application are removed. Biometric security features are unlocked by the premium subscription feature.
The price of subscription in local currency is displayed in Extra Features page in app.
1 Month Subscription USD 99 cents.
3 Month Subscription USD 1.99.
12 Month Subscription USD 2.99.
Subscriptions are auto-renewable and can be cancelled through User Account Settings. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. There is also a 7 day free trial for the membership; the free trial period is not transferrable and any remaining free time is cancelled if a paying subscription starts.
Fixes an issue on iPad where rich text editing can become covered by the Keyboard on iOS 11. Improved dropbox connectivity. Minor UI Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Free is extensively limited More than Represented
From what I see only docs on icloud will be readable or viewed. All other locations require you to download, which then gets defaulted to icloud. I wanted this for use if possible to transfer from OneDrive to GoogleDrive stuff.
It appears that for 5.00 one can buy from this Developer an ap called Something exactly as this with the exception of the letter 's' on the end. Even then it will you to pay a subscription fee on a schedule to go into the "extra features". So it appears for free you can see the filenames in multiple storage places but not even use this as a go to apt to even see clearly anything. Everything is either inactive or blurred. I thought perhaps the ap will need some prolonged time period to sync my files across the different apps I have given permission. Should that be the case I will change my review somewhat. But initially I'm at the point of paying the $5.00 just to hope for a multi use platform and hope I can sync or transfer between them. Not so transparent as I can tell. There is Marketing for You!
I love the document App, it allows me to keep track and modify my monthly budget. In addition, if I need to write a quick note or, personal letter this App is great. I highly recommend it for an office suite that is easy to use.
I love it overall. However, I wish the documents can close by automatically updating what was out in without asking to save every time I open it.
- Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- 50.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SavySoda™
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $0.99
- Premium Subscription $2.99
- Premium Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.