Documents To Go® Premium - View & edit Microsoft Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), view PDF, including cloud file access & desktop sync
By DataViz, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Documents To Go® Premium contains best-in-class document viewing & editing, including save & synchronization options directly to your iOS device, desktop & laptop via Wi-Fi, and to the cloud service of your choice (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or SugarSync). One purchase includes the iPad & iPhone versions.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for iOS, Mac, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Technical support is available via email by actual people in our home office & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
• Optimized for iOS 8/iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus!
• iCloud Drive: View, edit and save files to iCloud Drive
• Document Provider: Open and edit files from other apps that support the document provider feature
• Various bug fixes, cursor placement issues and editing problems on iPhone 6 Plus
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2013).
• View PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF files, and more!
• View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, and SugarSync.
• Save changes directly to your device, multiple cloud services, or to your computer with our desktop/laptop application - free with your purchase (this app allows you to access desktop files & sync via a Wi-Fi connection).
• Send & receive supported email attachments using the built-in Mail app.
• Open & edit files within Docs To Go from any 3rd party app that supports the iOS "Open In" feature.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.)
• Supports iTunes File Sharing via USB cable for manually moving files.
FREE DESKTOP APPLICATION available for 2-way file sync via Wi-Fi - Sync & transfer files/folders in one, easy-to-use desktop app.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets and numbering
• Find & replace
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell & number formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• In-slide PowerPoint editing - Edit slide contents & formatting directly in the slide vs. a separate/outline view.
• Thumbnail slide sorter/view
• High fidelity PowerPoint viewing, including: charts, MS Office SmartArt, and more
• View/edit/add speaker notes
• Sort slides
• Promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
*PowerPoint files are view and edit only.
What's New in Version 5.2.6
- Fixed save-as for PDF files
This app is great and it has a lot of really nice features but it is missing one important feature. The ability to print. The app gives you the ability to save a document to different locations, sync it with different clouds, and send via email. However there is no send to printer feature which is really annoying and is an over site on the apps creators. If this feature dose exist and I just haven't been able to figure it out will somebody explain how to do it.
Synchronization between the PC and the phone is a Real problem with this app. Sometimes it will work - but most times it won't connect even though everything is still set the same - requiring uninstalling, reinstalling and hoping it will then recognize each other.
This is a major flaw in the app, requiring using other apps like Dropbox or emailing to transfer files.
Come on guys - PLEASE update this app to permit syncing documents via the USB cable !
A bit misleading
NOT INTUITIVE - won’t work between my mac and iPad unless I upgrade???? Only on the iPad - useless for transferring files between devices.
. will not sync docs between IPAD and PC. Says it does but will not work.
2. Cannot format text in an Excel file on IPAD
3. Cannot save docs on IPAD that are attached to emails sent from my PC
I have tried 23 times to contact support by all different means - email from home PC account, email from IPAD account and calling.
NO ANSWER after 30 days of trying.
Will never ever by an app from this company again - went ahead and bought NUMBERS from Apple and I am 100% satisfied from the start, will use DOCSTOGO only to read pdfs.
What a waste
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 5.2.6
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: DataViz, Inc
- © 2014 DataViz, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.