Docs To Go Premium
By DataViz, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Documents To Go® Premium contains best-in-class document viewing & editing, including save & synchronization options directly to your iOS device, desktop & laptop via Wi-Fi, and to the cloud service of your choice (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or SugarSync). One purchase includes the iPad & iPhone versions.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for iOS, Mac, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 17th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Technical support is available via email by actual people in our home office & via our robust knowledge base at DataViz.com.
• Optimized for iOS 10/iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus!
• iCloud Drive: View, edit and save files to iCloud Drive
• Document Provider: Open and edit files from other apps that support the document provider feature
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (latest version).
• View PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF files, and more!
• View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, and SugarSync.
• Save changes directly to your device, multiple cloud services, or to your computer with our desktop/laptop application - free with your purchase (this app allows you to access desktop files & sync via a Wi-Fi connection).
• Send & receive supported email attachments using the built-in Mail app.
• Open & edit files within Docs To Go from any 3rd party app that supports the iOS "Open In" feature.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.)
• Supports iTunes File Sharing via USB cable for manually moving files.
FREE DESKTOP APPLICATION available for 2-way file sync via Wi-Fi - Sync & transfer files/folders in one, easy-to-use desktop app.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets and numbering
• Find & replace
• Word count
• Open password protected Word files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell & number formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• Open password protected Excel files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• In-slide PowerPoint editing - Edit slide contents & formatting directly in the slide vs. a separate/outline view.
• Thumbnail slide sorter/view
• High fidelity PowerPoint viewing, including: charts, MS Office SmartArt, and more
• View/edit/add speaker notes
• Sort slides
• Promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
*PowerPoint files are view and edit only.
What's New in Version 5.3.4
-Fixed issue with opening files with special characters in Cloud accounts
Still Working for Me
I have used this app for years and have not had any major problems with it. I can send work I created in other apps to this app and transfer them to my PC where I then can use another PC application to email my work to a friend for viewing. It works for what I need it to do and I'm happy with it. I'm hoping that the app will not be abandoned like so many others. I occasionally check my other apps in iTunes, and I have been seeing more of them which simply do not exist anymore, or have turned into another app that I do not own. One of the apps I am talking about is, or rather was, called "Pastebot." Now it's called something else and there is a price on it. It's not what I originally bought anymore. So, what happened to the Pastebot app? I have no idea. > My previous reviews start HERE: Okay - I got brave and decided to update the app. So far I am having no problems. NOW HERE IS MY PREVIOUS REVIEW > > Due to all the warnings not to update I am hesitant about updating. So I will wait. Other than that, I think this is a great product. I've had it for years with no problems. It is simple to use and very handy. It's the only app I have for the purposes it serves. I have not tried any other apps that do the same thing because I was satisfied with this one. If necessary, I would look for similar apps, but so far I haven't found the need to look around.
Would not pair from destop PC to iPhone 6 no matter what I did. I had an older version which I've used for years and it suddenly refused to recognize my phone. So I bought this one, uninstalled and reinstalled on destop PC and iPhone with no luck. The web page referred me to iTunes to get my money back but I have no idea how to do that.
Been using this for a few years and it works a Great.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 24, 2017
- Version: 5.3.4
- Size: 73.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: DataViz, Inc
- © 2017 DataViz, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.