Docs To Go Premium
By DataViz, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Documents To Go® Premium contains best-in-class document viewing & editing, including save & synchronization options directly to your iOS device, desktop & laptop via Wi-Fi, and to the cloud service of your choice (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or SugarSync). One purchase includes the iPad & iPhone versions.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for iOS, Mac, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 17th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Technical support is available via email by actual people in our home office & via our robust knowledge base at DataViz.com.
• Optimized for iOS 10/iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus!
• iCloud Drive: View, edit and save files to iCloud Drive
• Document Provider: Open and edit files from other apps that support the document provider feature
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (latest version).
• View PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF files, and more!
• View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, and SugarSync.
• Save changes directly to your device, multiple cloud services, or to your computer with our desktop/laptop application - free with your purchase (this app allows you to access desktop files & sync via a Wi-Fi connection).
• Send & receive supported email attachments using the built-in Mail app.
• Open & edit files within Docs To Go from any 3rd party app that supports the iOS "Open In" feature.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.)
• Supports iTunes File Sharing via USB cable for manually moving files.
FREE DESKTOP APPLICATION available for 2-way file sync via Wi-Fi - Sync & transfer files/folders in one, easy-to-use desktop app.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets and numbering
• Find & replace
• Word count
• Open password protected Word files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell & number formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• Open password protected Excel files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• In-slide PowerPoint editing - Edit slide contents & formatting directly in the slide vs. a separate/outline view.
• Thumbnail slide sorter/view
• High fidelity PowerPoint viewing, including: charts, MS Office SmartArt, and more
• View/edit/add speaker notes
• Sort slides
• Promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
*PowerPoint files are view and edit only.
What's New in Version 5.3.6
-Fixed problem with Google Drive authentication
Ok except for MAJOR CON
I've used D2G for a few years now. I cannot recall why I didn't notice this before but I cannot PRINT THE DOCUMENTS I CREATED ON D2G.
As an old time Excel user, D2G is capable of most functions I use in Excel but the mobile format is prob Y the it takes more effort to get there. Maybe there is a menu selection to do simple things like summing a column of numbers but I just type in "=sum(a1:a10)".
I can live with the limited capabilities but the apparent missing capability to print without exporting to another app is the last straw. Am seeking a replacement to this cripple.
This app was once a very reliable tool I used as a writer for many years; however, after an update of my iPad, the app doesn't respond to commands, it's 3 or 4 steps behind and causes a disruption in the creative flow. Very disappointing!
There's an old saying that simply states, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" I paid for this app years ago and recommended it to other writers; however, my endorsement of this app is being withdrawn because my reputation is on the line.
Just awful. Rip off.
Have been using the free version for years. I upgraded to the cloud storage and it works perfectly. Paid good money for the premium version and it will not sync up with icloud on my ipad. Downloaded the free version on the ipad and it works flawlessly. Don't purchase this until it's fixed...
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 16, 2017
- Version: 5.3.6
- Size: 73.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: DataViz, Inc
- © 2017 DataViz, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.