Documents U - Edit MS Word Document for Microsoft Office for iPad Free
By Appsverse Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Documents Unlimited Free is an app that allows you to create and edit Microsoft Office® and Open Office Documents on your iPad.
Documents Unlimited Free allows you to create and edit your MS Word®, Excel® & PowerPoint® documents. The app also supports the creation and editing of LibreOffice and Open Office Documents that are based on the Open Document Format.
The app is based of a fork of OpenOffice that has been downloaded more than 100 millions times. The hosted cloud based solution allows you to access the full functionality of a LibreOffice applications.
+Create, view and edit MS files
Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.docx)
Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003 (.doc)
Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 (.xlsx)
Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP/2003 (.xls)
Microsoft Powerpoint 2007/2010 (.pptx)
Microsoft Powerpoint 97/2000/XP/2003 (.ppt)
Microsoft 365 documents
Open Document Format Text (.odt)
Open Document Format Spreadsheet (.ods)
Open Document Format Presentation (.odp)
Various graphics format (.png, .jpg, .gif and others)
+Integrated File Manager
Import different file formats and export to other file formats.
Autosave and sync to your local files/
Supports Wifi and USB transfers
Export most documents to PDF
Print your documents via Air Print
Type using voice and dictation for supported devices
Precise control using mouse mode
- Not all documents can be opened or edited successfully. Some opened and saved documents may result in a loss of formatting due to formats in compatibility. If you are unsure, you can email us your non-confidential document to our support email to help you test if the app can open the documents successfully for you.
- OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
- LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- The Documents Unlimited app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LibreOffice, OpenOffice or Microsoft
- Documents Unlimited is a cloud based and hosted solution for the popular LibreOFfice suite and requires users to be online for its editing features.
- If you are interested in using LibreOffice on desktop computers, please visit www.libreoffice.org
What's New in Version 3.1
+ Add language support
+ Open access to browser
+ Fix bug and improve performance
This has been the only document app that has actually worked for me since I have an earlier iOS and it's hard to find the right ones. The first time i downloaded it I had trouble getting it to not be on the welcome doc, but not the second time it was fine. It is a little slow and I had trouble with it taking a minute (at least) to respond to me, but that was only once and it hasn't done it again. All in all I'd say it's a pretty simple but easy to work app.
Keep working while around the town
Great app. Love it for draft copies, but a final document is highly possible too. Like the formats set-up and choices. It helps you set a certain pace when working. I recommend this app to those who need to carry their electronics with them to keep working wherever you may find yourself throughout the week. A great way to share work with others quickly.
Won't even open!
iPad 2 16 with 13 available for use and iOs 4.3
This app crashes and closes 1 second after you open it. I needed something right away and bought the $20 version and it won't open either. Now the $20 one is only $5. Beyond disappointing.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 07, 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Appsverse Inc.
- © Appsverse Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.