Create and edit Microsoft Office® and Open Office Documents on your iPhone.
Documents Unlimited for iPhone allows you to view and edit almost any document format including Microsoft Office® and OpenOffice documents on your iPhone. On your iPhone, you can view, edit and create Microsoft file formats including Word®, Excel® & PowerPoint® documents. Documents Unlimited also supports the creation, viewing and editing of LibreOffice and Open Office Documents based on the Open Document Format with Documents Unlimited Office Apps suite.
Documents Unlimited Free works by bringing you the power of the cloud to your iPhone or iPod by hosting LibreOffice online and streaming the app directly to you. The full functionality of LibreOffice in the cloud which is a fork of OpenOffice that has been downloaded more than 100 millions times is brought to you by our power cloud based solution. The premium version is also integrated with Dropbox, GDocs and Box.
+Create, view and edit files
Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.docx)
Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003 (.doc)
Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 (.xlsx)
Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP/2003 (.xls)
Microsoft Powerpoint 2007/2010 (.pptx)
Microsoft Powerpoint 97/2000/XP/2003 (.ppt)
Open Document Format Text (.odt)
Open Document Format Spreadsheet (.ods)
Open Document Format Presentation (.odp)
Various graphics format (.png, .jpg, .gif and others)
Convert files to any document format and email.
Print your documents wireless
Dictate your text
Use external keyboard
Mouse mode allows for precise control
NOTE: You can also import PDF files to edit. However, you should note that only simple PDF files can be imported accurately and the PDF import process is not perfect.
- Not all documents can be opened or edited successfully. Some opened and saved documents may result in a loss of formatting due to formats in compatibility. If you are unsure, you can email us your non-confidential document to our support email to help you test if the app can open the documents successfully for you.
- OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
- LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- The Documents Unlimited app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LibreOffice, OpenOffice or Microsoft
- Documents Unlimited is a cloud based and hosted solution for the popular LibreOFfice suite and requires users to be online for its editing features.
- If you are interested in using LibreOffice on desktop computers, please visit www.libreoffice.org
+ Performance improvements
+ Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have a issue with the app, This occurred in many parts of the app (writer, calc, impress I think), I am trying to do a task that requires a keyboard (let's say put text into a cell in a call sheet.) but the keyboard will not appear, How do I fix this.
This app is amazing. It literally functions like I open Word, Excel, and Power Point if I had a Windows operating system on my phone! Once you get past the ad, this is excellent, and the 'mouse' feature makes the way anyone has ever tried to make tapping easy look like a joke. 5/5. Tell your friends, best Office app ever!!!
It's gets the Job done
You're working from a tiny iPhone screen, so yes, the buttons are hard to manipulate but with experience and a little patience, you can turn out documents on this app & that's what I needed to be able to do from my phone, so mission accomplished.
- Appsverse Inc.
- 37.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Appsverse Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.