Documents (Mobile Office Suite)
By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Documents - by SavySoda™
• Take your documents anywhere •
• Used by over 15 MILLION iOS users •
• Now with full iOS8, Widget iCloud Support •
• 2.99 US SALE TODAY •
WE ARE MAKING DOCUMENTS THE ABSOLUTE CHEAPEST FULL OFFICE & DOCUMENTS MANAGEMENT SUITE FOR THE IPHONE! now everyone can have full documents functionality on their iPhone and iPods!
Introducing the iPhone's only light weight mobile office suite and file manager. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet, text, and image files on your iPhone. Works both online and offline. You can transfer files between your iCloud, Google Docs and Dropbox accounts; and you can transfer files to your PC or Mac using USB and WiFi.
Created files can be opened using Microsoft Word and Excel, Open Office, Numbers, and all major office suites.
Works with Dropbox™
Works with Microsoft OneDrive™
Works with Google Drive™
• iSpreadsheet (a premier spreadsheet app)
• Text Editor (to edit basic text)
• File Browser (to organize your files)
• Google Sync (to upload/download documents)
• Dropbox (manage dropbox files)
• Instant Email (send those files to your boss)
• Photo Album (a easier way to organize photos)
• Smooth User Interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .xls files via Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Created files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Word, Apple Numbers, TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice & all leading office suites.
• Create, View & Manage Photos and Documents
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Spreadsheet supports formulas, formatting, resizing, and all basic spreadsheet features.
• Beautiful UI.
• Free updates
• Lightweight office work on the run
• Backup of documents
• Quick access to spreadsheets, notes, memos
• Basic word processing
• Pocket Spreadsheet
- Support for more file types
- Additional functions & features
iPhone Office Apps
What's New in Version 9.2
-= v9.2 =-
- Fixed a issue with rich text editing where changing to some font sizes causes the app to crash.
-= v9.0 =-
- Fixes various stability issues when running on iOS 9
- Apple Watch Support
- Spotlight Search Support
- 3D Touch Support
-= v8.1 =-
- Fixed issue with iCloud document list not refreshing correctly on iOS 8.1.x
-= v8.0 =-
- Added quick link Today Widget
- Fixed connectivity bugs running on iOS 8
- Improved stability
- Improved speed on 64bit devices
-= v7.9 =-
- Additional iOS 8 Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed crash issues on iPad when sharing/printing
- Added iCloud Drive import/export option
- Google Drive improvements
- Improved Icons in iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
-= v7.8 =-
- iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus Native Support
- iOS 8 Compatibility fix
- Fixed crash in text editing
- Stability update in Spreadsheet
- Fixed icon rendering on iOS 7.1
- Improved file browsing speed
-= v7.7 =-
- Improved landscape support
- Additional subscription length
- Stability improvements
-= v7.6 =-
- Faster file browsing
- Multipage and B&W scanning
- Stability bugfixes
-= v7.5 =-
- Minor Bugfixes
-= v7.4 =-
- Improved Landscape Support
- Added Chinese Localization
- Speed improvements
- Stability improvements
- Fixed issue with autoscroll
-= v7.3 =-
- Fixed minor UI glitches
-= v7.2 =-
- Fixed issue exiting scanning mode
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed a issue crash on launch when large pdf files exist
- Fixed a UI display issue
- Fixed Save As Logic
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Improved performance
- Improved rich text file support
- Improved support for attachments
- Refreshed UI and transitions
- New file transfer options
- New tutorial screens
- Fixed a rare crash issue on saving
-= v6.4 =-
- Fixed a slowdown/crash issue on directory screen
-= v6.3 =-
- Added support for new video codecs
- Fixed a rare launch crash bug
-= v6.2 =-
- Fixed open with bug
- Fixed default print margins
Edit Rich Text! (plus way more)
Thx for the excellent iOS 9 updates! Definitely improved the app overall.
This app can edit rich text, which is why I downloaded it. It also has access to do a number of things in Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, etc.
The developer did a pretty good job with this app. It's intuitive to use. It's similar to other storage file apps (like Goodreader, which is an old favorite of mine) but has a very simple design and most importantly for me, can edit rich text files.
I tried a different app for editing rich text that quickly created a conflict after editing a file stored in my Dropbox and it was a pain to sort it out.
With this app, corruption issues aren't a problem. The way things are set up, they just can't be a problem.
However, editing an existing Dropbox rich text file (.rtf) and having it automatically update that file isn't quite as seamless as it could be. With that said, the way this app allows you to download a Dropbox file, edit it, and re-upload to Dropbox prevents any corruption issues or duplicate file problems.
Because of the way this app works, it's great for offline and online use.
Update Made Documents Superb Again
Have used the app for about 4 years now. However, with the advent of iOS 8.0, the app would bomb out when sending a document to a printer. Additionally one could not set a password. The latest update has resolved both of those troublesome features and the app is now totally useable.
Excellent way to store docs on phone and tablet. Allows you to edit and save docs. Multiple ways to store docs, including as email attachments. Simple. Unlike many apps it doesn't overreach: it does one thing (store files, including images) and it does it well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 9.2
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.