Dog Assistant is your solution to staying on top of your dog’s daily activities.
Stay updated on what your dog is up to, whether sleeping, walking, peeing, pooping, eating or anything else you wish to track. Create alerts to remind you of your dog's needs. You can even invite others to work together with you to ensure that your dog or dogs are well taken care of. A handy chat function allows you to communicate with each other as well.
Dog Assistant’s goal is to make the lives of all dogs happier. Happy dogs mean a happier world!
• Log your dog’s activities
• View your dog's daily activity with a chart
• Create a schedule
• Create alerts
• Add users to your dog’s pack
• Chat with your pack
• Get notified of your dog’s activities
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sort events in ascending or descending chronological order
• Bug fixes
Thank you for using Dog Assistant!
Contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some features
I wanted to love this app. Our dog has a lot of medical issues, so we needed something to easily track things like medication, when she eats, when she poops, training, etc. This seemed perfect! But as we started to use it, we noticed problems that make it more of a hassle than just keeping a log with a normal log app:
1) you should be able to mark something as complete when you get the alert for it and have it automatically logged, rather than having to then open the app and log it separately.
2) similarly, it would be nice to be able to click a button on an event in our dogs schedule and automatically log that as complete
3) the ability to save custom events for repeated use would be very useful. For example, our dog is on 4 or 5 medications depending on the day, it would be helpful to be able to check off each one and see them by name in the log, rather than the generic “medication”.
4) is there any way to export this data and/or look at it over a longer period of time? That would also be very helpful for communicating with our vets.
Great for multiple dogs with multiple users, needs slight tweaks in the UI.
What I love about this app is the ability to have multiple dogs and that it will update automatically with co-owners. Couldn’t find any other apps that did this! Could use some slight improvement in the UI, for example it would be nice to have the dog’s name at the top of the log so I know which dog I’m adding an activity to without having to click on the settings icon to check. And would be great if there were fewer steps to switch between dogs.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback!
We will add the dog's name to the top of the Log in the next update and look into streamlining the process of switching between dogs.
If you have any more suggestions to help improve Dog Assistant, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dog Assistant Team
I just adopted a puppy, and have been looking for an app just like this one to keep a record of my new pup’s schedule. It’s great, so far, but there are a couple of things that I realized could make record-keeping a little easier.
I think a duration option for walks, sleep, and crate time would be helpful. Also, a measurement option for the food (cups, ounces, etc), would also help especially when more than one person in the household may be responsible for walks, feeding, and crate time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.