Dog Land is a fun resource for dog lovers. View beautiful dog photos, find dog friendly places & share your adventures with the world.
DogLand—where my dogs at.™
- Share photos of you & your dog
-Create beautiful images - add filters, edit, enhance and add text
- Find, follow and interact with dog lovers in your area and around the globe
- Send one-to-one messages to new and existing friends
- If you see something you like, dig it
- Find dog parks, pet stores, vets, animal rescues, dog friendly hotels & more
- Add tips and vote on whether a place is dog friendly. Thanks for helping us crowd source dog friendly places around the world
- "Mark your territory” at your favorite locations to share where you are or where you're going to be
- Instantly post to Dog Land and share to Facebook and Twitter
- Privacy settings to control who sees you
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea but slow
When I first saw the app, I thought it was a really good idea, and being obsessed with dogs as I am, I was definitely going to try it. Then, I finally opened the app and I tried to sign up using Facebook and it took an entire hour to open up Facebook and let me register. Then, it said "add dog names, you can add them later", so I just added my first dogs name, but when I tried to find that option or the use for that function, it's literally no where. I tried to invite my friends because like I said, good idea for an app, but after 10 minutes of waiting, I was over that. There's also the terrible post options which exclude editing your captions, so if you misspell a word, you're screwed. Of course, I misspelled my dogs name and did everything in the world to try to change it, but you can't even delete posts. I apparently also have 2 notifications that I'm trying to load at the moment, it's been 3 minutes, wish me luck. I also wish you and your patience luck if you download this app.
Not very useful
I downloaded this so I could find dog-friendly restaurants and stores near me, but it shows me EVERY business near me instead. There is no ability to filter the information.
Other than that, the app looks great and I appreciate what they're trying to do.
I like the user interface of this app.
It's a nice idea.
Ok that's the good stuff.
The bad: it's so slow!! It's not my phone or internet causing that problem. No problems with other apps. Have I mentioned it slow.
Constantly being as to turn on location services which I don't use. Yes I know it defeats some what the purpose of this app but there are some parts of the app that I want to use that don't require location services.
Can only post pictures? Sometimes I want to post just text.
Developer does not reply.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.