Dog Whistler - Your Free Dog Whistle
By Mobeezio, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** As seen on TV and used worldwide by over 20 million users! ***
Train your dog (or annoy your friends) with this simple to use dog whistle. Quickly initiate a variety of frequency sounds via the dog whistle interface. (New add-on option/feature: ability to create a ringtone from any frequency!)
Dog Whistler Main Features:
* Choose the desired frequency in the dog whistle by using the built in slider or by manually entering in the frequency.
* Select from multiple sound “patterns” within the dog whistle:
--- Short beeps
--- Long beeps
--- Slow 500Hz Oscillation
--- 500Hz Oscillation
--- Fast 500Hz Oscillation
--- Slow 1KHz Oscillation
--- 1KHz Oscillation
--- Fast 1KHz Oscillation
--- Slow 2.5KHz Oscillation
--- 2.5KHz Oscillation
--- Fast 2.5KHz Oscillation
--- Slow 5KHz Oscillation
--- 5KHz Oscillation
--- Fast 5KHz Oscillation
* New add-on option/feature: ability to create a ringtone from any frequency!
* New sharing features added (via Facebook, Twitter, and/or email)
* Use preset frequencies in the dog whistle or create your own
* Hold down any preset frequency and share this frequency with a friend (via Twitter, Facebook, or Email). What worked for your dog's training? Hearing tests.... what frequency can you hear?
* Set an alarm (either via the built in timer or motion activated). New alarm feature===> repeat mode. This will continually activate an alarm upon motion detection each time it resets. For instance, if you're training your dog to stay off the couch you can place the iPhone/iPod on it. When the dog jumps up the 1st time it will activate an alarm for a predetermined amount of time. The alarm will then reset so when the dog jumps up the 2nd time, it will resound the alarm again.
can be used for
* * Great training app for your pet!
++ Besides a dog whistle, customers have reported using it as an anti-mosquito device, simple simple hearing test, and a tool to annoy others with its high frequency pitch.
For general info on dog whistles, the following is a useful Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_whistle
** Please check out our other apps, Mobile Caddy (previously chosen as a Staff Favorite), Thumper, Date Util, Gift Tracker, Simple Timer, Dog Whistler (ranked in top 10 overall free apps), Earthquake, and Hurricane Monitor.
What's New in Version 3.9.8
* updated vendor libraries
* added more options to generate and share tones
Caused many Riots
Due to the laws of cause and effect, this app has instigated at many points. First off, this app sent off an insane amount of frequency that caused my neighbors dog to bite his owner. In turn, I decided "Wow I should help this guy" so I grabbed my .45 caliber glock and tried to shoot his dog. In turn, I shot said owner in the process. This caused my former navy seal neighbor to scurry out the door, and shoot my wife who was also shooting at me because she thought I was shooting the neighbor. Which I also did, but was an accident. This caused the police to show up. We thought they were over stepping their boundaries and we in turn rioted against them. And now the swat team is shooting at all the neighbors and their dogs because of this faulty app. Thanks a lot Mobeezio. You are now responsible for the death of my wife six of my neighbors a pitbull 6 cops two firefighters and the mayor of Jefferson. And for some a reason a street sweeper. Thanks again. I will not be giving you more than one star thank you. Even with all of this I would have given you 5 stars but you have caused my favorite street sweeper to pass away.
However, I do appreciate the user friendly interface.
It's a tool
This app works just fine, humans can only hear certain frequencies and dogs can hear so much more depending on the breed. If you can't hear it than it usually means its an actual dog whistle, ones that humans can hear as well don't work as effectively because the sound waves don't travel nearly as far.
This app is free, and works great, i'm sorry for the people who want to hurt their dogs ears and it doesn't work, but it works on humans just great, it also has a timer so you can hide your phone during class and do it in class so that's awesome too I'm giving it a good review because it's free and it does exactly what it says it would.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 15, 2016
- Version: 3.9.8
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mobeezio, Inc.
- © 2009 Mobeezio, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack - Create Ringtones$0.99
- Bonus Pack - 50% off$0.99