Doggie Go Go will delight your child. Giggles guaranteed!
Some of what's inside:
- Bounce the doggie through a colorful interactive world
- Make the doggie dance, scratch and lick the screen
- Throw icecream! Count to 10!
- Find the toys and unlock the special doggie animation
- Make a hippo blow bubbles and pop them
- Play a magic piano with peekaboo animals
- Pop the balloons and make the clown jump or fly
- Poke the doghouse and little animals come out to play
- Touch the birds and they fly around the world
- Make the sun, trees and sunflowers giggle
Specially designed by parents for young children, the game invites the child to explore. Fun mini-games encourage your child to count, solve a simple puzzle and learn the sounds of their favorite animals.
We'd love to hear from you! Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.
Doggie Go Go, it's Pure fun. Silly. Entertaining. Interactive. Imaginative. Educational.
Recommended ages: 1-8
- A new level, Doggie Go Go Night World, is available for purchase
- The daytime level is now free!
Ratings and Reviews
my toddler loves this game! she calls the night world "doggie night night". she loves making the pug do the dances and loves the musical instrument sounds and all the different animals and their sounds. the hippo eating ice cream always makes her giggle too. she also knows how to count to five (so far). It's not something they'll learn on their own most likely but if you count with them, they'll find it quite amusing and will learn to count. I was skepitcal of an in app purchase but it's totally worth the 99 cents to get the second world! very entertaining for my child.
Won't ever connect to iTunes store
My 8 month-old has loved this app for a few months, and I was looking forward to the added variety of the night mode. Unfortunately, every time I tap to try it out, I get a message saying the game cannot connect to the iTunes store.
Had problems at first but this quickly became my toddlers favorite app. We play it every day. She loves the surprise animations from everything in the app... She is learning to 'play' the game rather than just poke at things after just a week. She adores this app and I think it is fabulous. Thanks to the devs for a great toddler app. I will be looking for more from them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.