Doit.im implements Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology. It is the smartest way to manage your schedule and to-do lists. And it helps you efficiently handle your task, whether you are busy executives, or smart staff.
We’ve redesigned the entire user interface for iOS 7 to make it simpler and more convenient. The brandnew task view of Today and Next Actions make our tasks more focused and organized.
1. Synchronize your tasks with the cloud so you can keep track of your tasks
2. Completely implement GTD theory
3. Support multi-level views: goals, projects, tasks, subtasks
4. Manually sort your goals, projects, tasks and subtasks to better grasp of your tasks
5. Edit tasks just on the view page.
6. Forward tasks to your companions and track the status of the tasks.
7. Able to customize your avatar
* Still use to do list? It's time to try GTD and enjoy the completely different upgrading!
Fixed bugs in widget, daily plan and goolge cal sync.
Ratings and Reviews
iPad app is gone after iOS11
the iPhone app is great, but the iPad app does not work with the latest iOS. While the iPhone application works on an iPad, it only works in portrait mode, not landscape the way many use iPads with keyboards.
Can you please make a universal app that truly runs on iPad and takes advantage of the screen, or possibly fix the old iPad app to work on iOS11?
Rock Solid GTD app
I’ve used the app for years without issue. I like the ability to easily move tasks to Next, Tomorrow, Scheduled, Someday, or Waiting. I’ve found it works well on iPhone and on my Mac.
This is the GTD app I keep coming back to.
I've tried a million other to-do list apps, and this is the one I keep coming back to. It's got a few drawbacks, like a lack of customization and tasks that repeat upon completion, but it's got just about everything else you could ask for, in an intuitive interface that's not overcrowded. A lot of gtd apps require concentrated effort to gain familiarity, but this works out of the box. No need to set up a complicated workflow just to try it out, but you can create about as much complexity as you'll need.
- Xu Zhe
- 39.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Snoworange Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Year $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.