Doit.im implements Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology. It is the smartest way to manage your schedule and to-do lists. And it helps you efficiently handle your task, whether you are busy executives, or smart staff.
We’ve redesigned the entire user interface for iOS 7 to make it simpler and more convenient. The brandnew task view of Today and Next Actions make our tasks more focused and organized.
1. Synchronize your tasks with the cloud so you can keep track of your tasks
2. Completely implement GTD theory
3. Support multi-level views: goals, projects, tasks, subtasks
4. Manually sort your goals, projects, tasks and subtasks to better grasp of your tasks
5. Edit tasks just on the view page.
6. Forward tasks to your companions and track the status of the tasks.
7. Able to customize your avatar
* Still use to do list? It's time to try GTD and enjoy the completely different upgrading!
Fixed bugs in widget, daily plan and goolge cal sync.
Ratings and Reviews
Rock Solid GTD app
I’ve used the app for years without issue. I like the ability to easily move tasks to Next, Tomorrow, Scheduled, Someday, or Waiting. I’ve found it works well on iPhone and on my Mac.
iPad app is gone after iOS11
the iPhone app is great, but the iPad app does not work with the latest iOS. While the iPhone application works on an iPad, it only works in portrait mode, not landscape the way many use iPads with keyboards.
Can you please make a universal app that truly runs on iPad and takes advantage of the screen, or possibly fix the old iPad app to work on iOS11?
Most complete GTD app in the market
I recently switched to Doit.im. It's both a web browser and cross platform app that connects your tasks and projects to Evernote elegantly.
It's a simple GTD UI but it has depth too. You create goals which connect to your projects which are then defined in your tasks. This offers a part of "Horizons of focus" already built in. Not seen any app do this well.
There is a daily review process that helps you process your inbox, write a short journal and rate your daily performance. Love it. David Allen said, "If you're not doing a weekly review, you're not doing GTD." You also get this result as a graph, indicating a score for the day.
I love the iOS app as it's clean and easy to use. So little friction compared to other apps and I've tried nearly all of them.
A new iPhone version is coming out very soon. I really like this solution!
- Xu Zhe
- 39.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Snoworange Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Year $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.