DOJ Law Jobs is a quick and easy way to find an attorney job or law student internship with the nation’s largest legal employer, the U.S. Department of Justice. Searches are simple, fast-loading, and allow users to find jobs in desired locations. DOJ Law Jobs is a must have app for lawyers and law students who want to find attorney jobs and legal internships at the U.S. Department of Justice.
Features of DOJ Law Jobs:
• Creates personalized searches based on practice area, geographic preference, and hiring organization.
• Provides instructions on how to apply to attorney jobs and legal internships.
• Saves search criteria for quick access to future opportunities.
• Save, share, and email your favorite jobs.
• Access to hundreds of attorney jobs and legal internships at the U.S. Department of Justice.
• Miscellaneous bug fixes.
• Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t use it
The app crashes as soon as you open it.
It opens for a flash, then closes.
Did not work
Kep shutting down
- Department of Justice
- 18.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- ©2017 U.S. Department of Justice
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.