“Where do you belong, little guy?”
All cats or dogs have a place to call home in Dokonoko (Japanese for “Where are you from?”), whether they have a human family or not.
Dokonoko is a new social network for friends of cats and dogs everywhere—a place to keep a protective eye on your own pets, your friends’ pets, and even strays with no human family at all. Share pictures, vital data, and identifying features so that the animals you love are never alone, even when they’re lost or in trouble.
Cats and dogs are our companions—we want to be there for them through their cutest moments and their most vulnerable hours.
We hope Dokonoko will bring together all of us who want to share the animals we love and help them when they need it.
• You can now set whether to post in "All Posts" when posting.
• You can now sort and narrow down on the following list.
• You can now revert the age of pet books to undefined.
• "Search Book" are no longer displayed when there are no pet books or notebooks.
• You can now set the profile picture of a pet book from posted photos.
• The maximum number of characters of the "feature" in a pet book has been changed to 58 characters.
Ratings and Reviews
what the world needs
A beautiful display of pets from all over the world. This app helps me to document my dogs life, and helps me keep track of her age. Thank you for his gem xoxo
A very simple yet useful application, just absolutely adorable.
dog/cat owners can share the love for their pets through this cute app
Finally my cats get the recognition and fame they deserve
- Hobonichi Co., Ltd.
- 88.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Hobonichi Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.