Dollarbird - Personal Finance with a Calendar
By Halcyon MD SRL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Updated for iOS7!
“It’s a delight to use.” - The Next Web
“It's incredibly easy to use because it works just like a calendar.” - Lifehacker
One of the "8 Apps You Don't Want To Miss" - Mashable
“It's earned a permanent spot on my iPhone” - TUAW
“I've become a fan of the way Dollarbird analyzes finances.” - iMore
Selected among the 20 best iPhone and iPad apps of the week - The Guardian
Track and forecast your money as easily as adding events to a calendar!
Dollarbird is your complete and flexible money handling tool that helps you put your money where it matters!
It helps you:
• find out what your spend your money on
• make a plan and project how much money you’ll have in the future
• get reminders for monthly bills
and all this with a sleekly designed and familiar calendar interface.
What’s the catch?
Well, there isn’t any. Dollarbird has really all the features you need to discover your spending habits, adjust them according to your future plans and see how your balance evolves over time. Did we mention the easy-to-understand charts by now?
Dollarbird is not just an expense tracker, it’s your all-round perspective on where you stand now and where you’ll be standing in the future, financially.
• Simple calendar-based interface
- Managing your money has never been this easy! If you can use a calendar, Dollarbird is your best choice.
• Expense and income tracking
- Easily add your transactions anytime, anywhere to reduce guesswork later on and be able to keep a budget.
• Financial planning and automatic balance calculation
- Add past or future income or expenses to the calendar, and your balance will be calculated automatically for each day, month or year.
• Bill reminder
- Schedule reminders for your rent, loan, electricity bill etc. and never forget to pay them.
• Recurring transactions
- Set up recurring transactions, like your salary or rent, for easy planning of your cashflow.
• Sleek interface and chart design
- See your 5-year financial projection on a beautiful interface.
• No registration or bank account data required.
Help us improve this app for you! Let us know what features would make it more useful for managing your cashflow!
Put your money where it matters.
What's New in Version 1.2
• Optimized for iOS7.
• Break-down of expense categories.
• Added FAQ to Settings.
• A bunch of UI improvements throughout the app.
• Various other fixes.
Thanks for using Dollarbird! Please send out any feedback or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exactly what I was looking for!
This has quickly become my number one app for budgeting and personal financing. The interface is extremely streamlined and efficient, colorful while remaining minimalistic and attractive and the whole experience is incredibly intuitive.
While I can see where people would like to see bank syncing, I don't find it to be a detriment that it doesn't.
I would love to see coloration on the calendar days that I have transactions on.
I would also really like to see an option to set up recurring transactions for a set time of every month (i.e. The second Friday of every month, or the first Monday of every month)
Finally! Simple, streamlined tracking and projecting
I deleted several other "budget tracker" and "planner" apps because they were way too complex and clunky. This one is perfect - lets you project income and expenses on a calendar. Preset categories are logical, and it's easy to add new ones.
The only drawback for me is that you have to enter all future (projected) expenses on a date. That's fine for my bills - I pay them on about the same date every month. But I can't add grocery, food, gas, and misc expenses because I don't know exactly when I'm going to incur them. I'll have to add them daily as they occur so the balance reflects them, but this app wont help me budget for (and then track) those things.
So friendly and functional
I love this app. It does exactly what I need when it comes to tracking my spending. The colors and visuals of the app have clearly had some thought put into them. I also like how you can pull up a graph, like a horizontal pie chart?, to show which categories you've spent the most/least in for the month. I rarely write reviews but this app warranted it- thank you!
The only change I would like to see in a future update would be the ability to rearrange the category buttons. I have ones I added myself that I use frequently that I would prefer in the top line of categories to choose from.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 12, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Halcyon MD SRL
- © Halcyon Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.