Dollarbird - Smart Personal Finance Calendar
By Halcyon Mobile SRL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“It’s a delight to use.” - The Next Web
“Dollarbird makes sense for anyone who wants to keep a closer eye on their cash flow for better financial planning purposes.” - TechCrunch
Also featured in Mashable, Lifehacker, The Guardian, iMore, TUAW etc.
Track and forecast your money as easily as adding events to a calendar!
Dollarbird is your complete and flexible money handling tool that helps you put your money where it matters!
It helps you:
- find out what you spend your money on.
- make a plan and project how much money you’ll have in the future.
- get reminders for monthly bills.
and all this with a sleekly designed and familiar calendar interface.
What’s the catch?
Well, there isn’t any. Dollarbird has really all the features you need to discover your spending habits, adjust them according to your future plans and see how your balance evolves over time. Did we mention the easy-to-understand charts by now?
Dollarbird is not just an expense tracker, it’s your all-round perspective on where you stand now and where you’ll be standing in the future, financially. Dollarbird is your smart calendar for your personal finances.
• Simple calendar-based interface
- Managing your money has never been this easy! If you can use a calendar, Dollarbird is your best choice.
• Expense and income tracking
- Easily add your transactions anytime, anywhere to reduce guesswork later on and be able to keep a budget.
• Financial planning and automatic balance calculation
- Add past or future income or expenses to the calendar, and your balance will be calculated automatically for each day, month or year.
• Bill reminder
- Schedule reminders for your rent, loan, electricity bill etc. and never forget to pay them.
• Recurring transactions
- Set up recurring transactions, like your salary or rent, for easy planning of your cashflow.
• Sleek interface and chart design
- See the breakdown of your past and planned expenses by category, your 5-year financial projection and more on a beautiful interface.
• No registration or bank account data required.
Help us improve this app for you, let us know your questions and suggestions at email@example.com
Built with care by Halcyon Mobile.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
• Added support for iOS 8.
• Optimized UI for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
• Integrated Touch ID support.
• Various other fixes and improvements.
Help us improve this app for you, let us know your questions and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I really like this app. Being able to forecast my future reserves really helps plan stuff out. One feature that I would really like though is the ability to update the current balance directly without expensing. For example when I go out on the weekends Im not tracking any expenses (too busy having fun). Then on Monday Im trying to remember everything I paid for to get the balance in the app correct again. It would be better if I could just set my new current balance, and it would automatically create "rebalancing" expense representing the amount I spent on the weekend. Would def save me tons of time.
It would be even more awesome if it could link to my bank account like Mint does, and automatically log expenses into various categories based on the transaction label and debtor.
Best financial app
Every other financial app I've ever tried didn't work for me because they are designed for people who make 1 or 2 paychecks a month and don't use a lot of cash. As a hairstylist I have various incomes coming in at all different times and bills coming out at all times of the month. This app lets helps me keep it all together! After using the free version for about a month I upgraded to the pro and 6 months later I'm so amazingly glad that I have this app in my life! It's helped me save and not have to worry and scribble on paper endlessly if an unexpected bill comes in! If you're looking for a budget app that is designed for real life, I highly recommend you give this one a try! And the costumer service goes above and beyond to make sure you're happy!
I love love love this app! It is the best budget app I have used and I've gone through downloading them all trying each one. There was only one that was even comparable to this app. I don't remember the name but Dollarbird takes the cake. I read another review saying that after the weekend they had to go back and record spending over the weekend. My solution to this is if you don't care about all your spending being marked individually, make an expense category named "discrepancies" and put in the difference between Dollarbird and your bank and voila! you are back at your correct balance! I can't wait to be able to move across devices. I wish they would allow us to input events into this as well. I use this app more than I use my calendar lol
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 13, 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Languages: English, Hungarian
- Seller: Halcyon Mobile SRL
- © Halcyon Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription$4.99
- Yearly Subscription$49.99