By MoboTap Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simplify your mobile life. Let Dolphin do all the work so you don’t have to. Use Dolphin’s tabbed browsing and share any web content instantly to your favorite social networks and send between desktop and mobile devices. Download Dolphin for the best iPhone web browser experience. Dolphin's free iPhone browser has tons of exclusive features.
Over 50,000,000 downloads
Dolphin Browser's Gestures and sidebars make web surfing fast, intuitive and fun while on the go. - USA Today
“…it’s a great, simple browser that feels more at home on a touchscreen device than pretty much anything else you’ll try. - Lifehacker
One-tap Share - Right from Dolphin, you can tweet web pages, post them to Facebook, share them via email, or Grab the content and save it directly to Evernote (Beta) or Box.
Tabbed browsing - No need to toggle between screens, tabbed browsing lets you open and switch between Web pages fast as lightning.
Dolphin Connect - Sync/Send between Mobile and Desktop
1. Send to device: Send links, maps, phone numbers, & more from your desktop to your phone and vice versa with Chrome/Firefox/Safari extensions.**
2. Dolphin Connect: Sync easily your history, bookmarks, passwords and open tabs across mobile and desktop.
WiFi- Broadcast - Share links with Dolphin friends nearby on your wifi network.
Sonar - Dolphin listens and lets you use your voice to search on the Internet, share on your favorite social networks, bookmark your favorite website, navigate and more all from your phone or tablet browser
Gesture - Let your inner artist out and create a personal Gesture (symbol) to access the mobile and desktop websites you use the most.
Speed Dial - Visit your favorite sites on the go with one touch.
Sidebars - Make the best of mobile interface with bookmarks and open tabs on Dolphin sidebar.
**Download Dolphin Browser extensions and send web content between your mobile and desktop. Download now:
Also check out our iPad version!
We love hearing from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and rate us today!
What's New in Version 7.5.1
1. Fix problem: Left Side Page and Right Side Page hang up at sometime
2. Update Dolphin Connect
Can be greatly improved
01. Let me add/delete search engines
02. When I long press on an image, why don't I get a "Copy image URL" option instead of just "Save Image"?
03. Let me rearrange tabs in the New Tab Mode just like in the Classic Tab Mode.
04. Fullscreen should STAY full screen regardless of wether or not I scroll down. And let me toggle it on and off in New Tab Mode like I can in Classic Tab Mode.
05. Needs a scroll bar that can be toggled on and off.
06. Let me turn off "Share" so I don't accidentally hit it when I'm trying to hit "Paste" in a text field.
07. If there's gonna be a Back button in Fullscreen mode, let me add more buttons to use in Fullscreen mode. Like Forward and Refresh and such. Maybe that Fullscreen toggle button I mentioned in #4
08. I don't want my search history or browser history saved. Let me turn that off. I know "Private Mode" does this, but when that's on, I'm kicked out of sites where I've chosen to "Stay Logged In" and it's annoying. Let me turn on/off those things independently from each other.
This should be a five-star app. The interface is wonderful - I love the side-swipe to pull up bookmarks or tabs. Speed Dial is nicely done as well, and I like the gesture based interface under the Dolphin button. Overall the design of the app is outstanding.
The actual execution, unfortunately, falls down. The voice recognition is spotty at best (not a big problem as the OS has pretty good recognition of its own).
Just recently I've discovered the total failure that is syncing. I'm logged in to Google on two devices, on the same account, and on each device Dolphin says that it's the only device on that account. No syncing of tabs, bookmarks, etc.
So my advice to the developers would be to stop worrying about new whizbang features and make the ones you already have actually work.
New to apple
I am new to Apple came from a galaxy note 2 to iphone 5s and while I do miss my huge screen for browsing I love the iphone for speed and it never forcecloses unlike my note certain web sites would shut it down and I'd lose everything and so when I got my iphone I was worried i wouldn't be able to get used to it the first few days I was regretting it but a few apps and some reading I was like wow the smoothness and speed of the iphone is amazing but the stock browser I didn't get used to it so got this and now I love it I've always been a huge samsung fan and it was time for a change and while I still miss screen size I love my new phone and now even more with this app
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 08, 2013
- Version: 7.5.1
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MOBOTAP INC.
- Copyright © 2011 Dolphin Browser™.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dolphin Sonar$0.99