What’s under this cloud? Can you remember where the other half of the watermelon is?
Use your memory, find and match unique kind of pairs! Enjoy the game together with siblings or parents – bond through play using the multiplayer mode!
Can you outplay your toddler and get the crown?
Whether you are looking for a classic memory game for your child, or an app with an innovative approach, Domi Domi Memo Match delivers both. This age-appropriate and well-designed toy helps toddlers train memory, develop visual perception and abstract thinking.
5 TYPES OF PAIRING
- classic - find identical pairs
- two halves - match pairs of left and right halves of the same picture
- shapes - look for objects and their shapes
- symmetry - match pairs of symmetric pictures
- association - pair animals with their food
- look for pairs in single and multiplayer modes (up to 4 players)
- enjoy 8 categories!
- discover 120 objects!
- play longer and with increasing difficulty: 2x4, 3x4, 5x4, progress “reset” button in Parent Zone
- no in-app purchases
- no third-party advertising
- no social media
Domi Domi has been created by a group of educational game designers and developers, who are parents and experienced early years educators. The app was playtested by toddlers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.