By Chillingo Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dominion HD is a modern take on the classic world domination game of strategy, risk and conquest. Players take turns building armies and seizing territory from their opponents.
Dominion HD benefits from Multiplayer functionality over WiFi or 3G so you can Challenge your friends locally or online, and Dominate the world!
- Local and online game play
- Play modes: Classic world domination, or modern objective based play
- Earn rewards to power-up your army
- Up to 5 players per game
- Challenging AI opponents and difficulty levels
- Multiple maps to conquer
- Crystal social gaming integration
- Play anyone, anywhere over WiFi or 3G
- Asynchronous Play: Take your turn wherever, whenever you're ready
- Browse games via our online game lobby
- Compete against players worldwide, in multiple ranking categories
- Persistent player statistics
What's New in Version 1.3.5
Now supports iOS 6!!
Works well for me
This game is basically Risk with several alternative maps and special (optional) rules. I do not play online, so I can't speak to that, and I am currently on iOS 5, not 6. I am not seeing any bugs in this version on my iPad, so I suspect it is the newer iPads or iOS 6 that are seeing problems.
Assuming they fix the problems people are seeing, this game is well worth it.
Only Con: The AI could be a little bit smarter on Expert (especially the 4-1 automatic attack and not defending borders). I never lose to them any more.
This Game Is Great
I have never played 'Risk' which I've read is similar to this game. Personally, I don't see how this would work as a board game. This is so much better. I've been really enjoying this game. The rules aren't too complicated, and luck plays a large part. This isn't like chess (pure strategy, no fun). Give this game a try. I'm glad that I did.
Just like risk but better
I just upgraded to iPad air and the maps and numbers are all out of position. Game is unplayable now. If I restart the iPad it sometimes fixes the bug. I also discovered a bug that allows me redo a move in case I don't like the outcome the first time. I've been using it successfully for months now.
Finally, I think there are a lot of players that cheat and are ruining the game for others.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 17, 2012
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 16.6 MB
- Seller: Chillingo Ltd
- © Dot Matrix Interactive Design, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.