Practice Addition Facts with sums to 30 and addends to 16. Each problem is displayed using one domino… add the number of pips on the left side to the number of pips on the right. Answers are entered by tapping a button in a number grid along the bottom of the screen. Feedback is provided via a green (correct) and red (incorrect) highlight of the answer choice.
• Create each set of the problems by designating a range of sums or selecting individual addends.
• Select whether to leave the domino pips showing while you solve each problem, or set to practice Subitizing by showing and then hiding the pips. Adjust how quickly the pips are hidden.
• You have the option to make the pips moveable... drag the pips one at a time.
• You have the option to have the pips change color as you tap them.
• You have the option to show the running total of the pips as you tap/count them.
• Select whether to automatically display a new problem after correct response... or, tap the "Puzzle Piece" button for each problem.
Fixed a display issue seen on the 12.9 inch iPad Pro.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.