Bring YOUR style home when you’re looking to renovate, redecorate, or work on a home improvement project! Be inspired by domino’s home decor stories featuring your favorite designers and influencers AND SHOP for your home in one app!
Everything you love about domino magazine and domino.com is available, along with affordable and chic furniture and accents to create your happy home or apartment.
What you’ll love:
- Daily stories including: decor trends, home tours and great features from partners and friends at Little Green Notebook, Houzz, Emily Henderson, Apartment Therapy, Man Repeller, Cupcakes and Cashmere, Wit and Delight, Margo and Me, Chriselle Lim and more
- DIY projects, Ikea Hacks from editors and stylists: Jenny Komenda, Jessica Romm Perez, Elaina Sullivan, and Anna Kocharian
- Product catalog featuring over 15,000 products and daily additions
- domino Deals: discounts for budget-friendly, affordable furniture
- Features to search, filter, share and save products
- Check out in-app (and with Apple Pay!)
- Accessible order history and account information
- Fast and friendly customer service
- Referral program to earn credit towards future purchases
Need help? Please email: email@example.com
Want more domino? Follow us on social @dominomag
Ratings and Reviews
The best print magazine AND app
I've always loved home design magazines, and I think Domino is the best. It's geared to a younger audience, as opposed to House Beautiful or Elle Decor which are old and stuffy. The app takes the magazine to a new level, plus you can shop for items you see in the stories, many very reasonably priced. This is a home design magazine as it should be, in print and in app form. The print version is thick, heavy and gorgeous. The app is easy to use, and if I get an email about a story, I click on the link, it takes me directly to the link, bypassing an open page on my internet browser completely. It's very easy to use.
Bring back the old Domino App
Normally, I love this app and then all of a sudden it went away and came back, but not for the better. I’m unable to login and save articles. It constantly says authentication failed no matter what I’ve tried with my old credentials. I’ve attempted making new credentials after deleting and reinstalling the app. Also, when I can scroll through the articles, I’m unable to read the full article after clicking on the headline. Once on the article page, I can see the header and picture and brief intro. Nothing more. Is this just an iPhone thing? Help! I love domino and need my fix.
What Happened, My fave?
I have been using this app for a long while, and it’s always been my number one go-to for just about everything, from skin care to decor. Every day there’s something new, and I love the simplicity of it, perfect for when I have two minutes free...or two hours. But now something is very wrong. Is it just me? Am I the only one? When I tap on an article, it shows me the cover picture and the brief intro....but that’s it—it doesn’t present me with the entire article/pics etc. Worst tease EVER! Why is this happening all of a sudden? Please help!
- Domino Media Group, Inc
- 40.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 Domino Media Group, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.