Bring YOUR style home when you’re looking to renovate, redecorate, or work on a home improvement project! Be inspired by domino’s home decor stories featuring your favorite designers and influencers AND SHOP for your home in one app!
Everything you love about domino magazine and domino.com is available, along with affordable and chic furniture and accents to create your happy home or apartment.
What you’ll love:
- Daily stories including: decor trends, home tours and great features from partners and friends at Little Green Notebook, Houzz, Emily Henderson, Apartment Therapy, Man Repeller, Cupcakes and Cashmere, Wit and Delight, Margo and Me, Chriselle Lim and more
- DIY projects, Ikea Hacks from editors and stylists: Jenny Komenda, Jessica Romm Perez, Elaina Sullivan, and Anna Kocharian
- Product catalog featuring over 15,000 products and daily additions
- domino Deals: discounts for budget-friendly, affordable furniture
- Features to search, filter, share and save products
- Check out in-app (and with Apple Pay!)
- Accessible order history and account information
- Fast and friendly customer service
- Referral program to earn credit towards future purchases
Need help? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more domino? Follow us on social @dominomag
Ratings and Reviews
How-to design tips
The best print magazine AND app
I've always loved home design magazines, and I think Domino is the best. It's geared to a younger audience, as opposed to House Beautiful or Elle Decor which are old and stuffy. The app takes the magazine to a new level, plus you can shop for items you see in the stories, many very reasonably priced. This is a home design magazine as it should be, in print and in app form. The print version is thick, heavy and gorgeous. The app is easy to use, and if I get an email about a story, I click on the link, it takes me directly to the link, bypassing an open page on my internet browser completely. It's very easy to use.
Pretty complete app
I was a big fan of Domino magazine back in the early 2000s. I love that it is back for the current times. The writing style is skewed a little young for me (I'm 39) but it's light and kind of humorous. All that aside, this is a review on the app, which is pretty decent. The links from the app to the online content usually work well. There is a shop feature that I have browsed but haven't purchased from. Images are great. I keep the app on my phone for when I lose interest in browsing Pinterest.
- Domino Media Group, Inc
- 40.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 Domino Media Group, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.