By Gano Technologies LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The game of dominoes has been around for centuries… but it has never been this fun to play!! You can play a turn-based game with up to 4 friends or challenge the computer! The game is jam-packed with many features and different ways to play.
◆◆◆◆◆ ADDICTIVE FEATURES ◆◆◆◆◆
► Turn-based gameplay with up to 4 friends on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
Invite friends to play though Game Center or be automatically matched with new friends.
► Play the Computer!
When you don’t want to wait for it to be your turn or are offline: play the computer! Includes 3 levels of varying difficulty.
► Tons of Ways to Play!
Looking for replay-ability? This game has got it! Over 4 different ways to play, including the old standby blocking game as well as point scoring games like All Fives (aka Muggins), All Threes, and All Fives and Threes!
Over 20 different achievements can be earned. Some are fun and quirky, while others will take some work. Can you collect them all before your friends?
Four different leaderboards to show off your skills!
► Simple Board Navigation!
Intuitive domino game board that requires scrolling in only one dimension so you can quickly see the entire board. Then just drag and drop the dominoes where you want to play them!
► Polished High Resolution Graphics!
Includes great graphics for both retina and non-retina devices, with amazingly sharp graphics for the new iPad!
► Universal App!
Play on all your iDevices with just one purchase – this app was specially designed to work on the iPhone, iPod Touch, and the iPad.
► Fun Animations and Sound Effects!
Immersive animations show all of your opponents’ moves, and great sound effects announce when you win or score big points!
What are you waiting for? All of that for a super low price - join in on the fun today!
What's New in Version 2.0
- Colored pips!
- Tap on an orange popup to quickly scroll to that domino
- New multiplayer game menu with more options!
- Support for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Retina HD graphics
- iOS 8 compatibility
- many bug fixes
Time for a TRUE update
Could it be? After a year if waiting the update has arrived. Now to see if the bugs are worked out.
Let me count the ways:
1) Several times a day, the computer has 3-8 dominoes when I Domino (go out) but I get zero points.
2) The AI is weak... Even in hard the computer makes dumb moves.
3) The rules are wacky and not customizable. Almost like someone who has never played dominoes wrote this program.
4) Multiplayer is awful, not in real time AND it takes weeks for some players to move.
5) About 30% of my computer wins are not counted, making it that much harder to climb up the leaderboard.
6) Sometimes when playing online, I have dominoes in my hand, which have already been played on the board.
7) NO MEANINGFUL UPDATE IN MONTHS
Love the new colored pips, more options like backgrounds and domino colors, not the pips but themes would be nice. ..really well done, thank you!
Oh and the orange off screen bubble is ingenious! Can you make it so we can drop a domino on that bubble to play it too instead of tapping it to go there first.
Also I have games that are months old. If they don't move for a few weeks it
should be a lose for them. How is it counted against the player?
Best Dominoes Game!
Hands down this is the best dominoes game in the App Store!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 16, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gano Technologies LLC
- © Gano Technologies LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.