Train with Sensei Underpants and Sensei Harambe at the Thinker Dojo to develop your Critical and Strategic Thinking Skills. Combining elements from tic-tac-toe and chess, Don-Key-Ko! Are you smarter than a gorilla?, is a simple, unique, easy to learn, fun game for kids of all ages (adults included) from Internet Donkey Inc. Looks so easy to win, but watch out the Gorillas have a few tricks up their sleeves. Like tic-tac-toe, the game is intense, but short in duration. Like chess, the game uses chess pieces, chess moves and you can capture an opponent's piece.
- No Ads
- No In-App Purchases
- Pick an avatar from 25 fun avatars
- 3 beginner and 5 advanced levels.
- Some levels can be challenging for Hollywood celebrities, adults and maybe even the famous Harvard dropouts.
- Each level you start with a white belt badge and you can earn additional belts, yellow, orange, green, purple, blue, red, brown and black as you win more games. Unique badges for each level and each belt.
- Share your accomplishments/badges on social media (facebook, twitter, ..).
- If you can't beat the gorillas use the two player mode to play with a sibling, parent, friend or co-worker. You might not be smarter than a gorilla, but show them that you are smarter than all the homo sapiens near by.
- A clever way to get kids interested in playing chess.
We'd appreciate if you'd report any issues you are having with the game to email@example.com, please include your device make and model. Please send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun intense and addictive
Like tic tac toe this game takes only a few minutes to play but is intense and challenging. You think you will win in the next move but many times you are one move too late. Good workout for the brain.
DonkeyKo is the Best
My son wouldn't stop playing the game. It really improved his chess rating. The awards and certificates were very motivating.
Wont take you much time but still have lot of fun
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.