Donate a Photo, the free donation app from Johnson & Johnson takes your photos and turns them into a way to do good. For every photo you share through Donate a Photo, Johnson & Johnson will donate $1 to the charity of your choice.
Your photos can do things like help a newborn breathe with Save the Children, get school supplies for a girl in Guatemala with Girl Up, or help a deployed service member call home with the USO.
Here’s how it works:
1.Choose a charity you want to help.
2.Take a picture with your mobile device (through the Donate a Photo app or choose one from your camera roll).
3.Share it (It’ll go in the Donate a Photo gallery and you can post it for all your friends to see on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
4.Johnson & Johnson gives $1 to your cause.
You can donate one photo a day, every day. And when your friends see your photos in their feeds, they’ll get inspired to help, too. So you can all raise more money and awareness and help your causes meet their goals even faster—and it's free.
Johnson & Johnson has curated a list of trusted charitable causes, and when a cause reaches its goal, or its donation period ends, a new cause gets added. Even if a cause doesn’t reach its goal, Johnson & Johnson will still give a minimum donation.
You can track all the causes you’ve helped, see what your photos have helped do, and get notified when your causes reach their goals or when a new cause is added.
It’s never been easier to help the causes you care about. It's free—so get the app and get started.
*Donate a Photo is not intended for users under the age of 13.
Now the app looks awesome on iPhone X. Got rid of bugs, too. Just two more reasons you should donate a photo to help someone right now.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a pretty lit invention and v cool and I like to donate but this is my only app that crashes and freezes. Let me help the world please and thanks
- right after posting this, I tried to delete the app and try again bc maybe something happened, but now I can’t log into my acc
- and right after posting that^ I MADE A NEW ACC AND IT STILL DID. NOT. WORK! Very frustrated because I downloaded this app a week ago and have been very keen on posting a picture once a day just to donate which is perfect when u don’t have the money to donate........ so you can see my frustration! I’m done trying I just hope it starts to work soon. I really wanted to give a better review, sorry
Get rid of the streak feature. Here’s why...
I reached 52 days on my way to 100 straight and skipped a day. Now I am back to a few days and 52 is a long way off. It destroys your motivation to want to keep donating. The opposite of what I am sure you intended.
Also too many liberal causes. The anti gun BS, the LGBTQ stuff (not that there is anything wrong with that)...but come on. Have causes we all can agree on. Patriot or anti American liberal, Christian or anti American liberal, etc.
Great so far but...
I really like it so far, but I think they need to give more clarification on how they use our photos to donate a dollar to the cause. I’m confused about that, but otherwise it great! I think more people should know about this app so they can also donate to a cause!
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc
- 29.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.